• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Crystal White Cefiro A31 RB20DET[M]

rumenian

Feb 13, 2009
bro i just sold my pulsar and wanna stick in nissan family tho. nice car u have there.. pm me your best price and yoru locations.

ps. nice JDM look a31 i have seen.

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
pm me ur best price.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
bro can sell the rear bumper to me jz like the one in the car pic?...i really looking for dat bumper..if u wanna sell im willing to buy or else we can exchnge wiff mine ...mine is he old skool type

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
mind telling how much horsies you got? (should not shown yur dyno pics without telling results maa :itsme: )

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
dude.. i went to view this car with my bro twice with R Spirit ol' man.. but you were quicker in terms of grabbing this car..
to potential buyers, this is one of the nicest A31 i've ever seen personally.. dunno bout now though.. hehehehe... btw, PM me you're best deal as my bro might still be interested..

eakamal

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Kuala Terenggan
dude.. i went to view this car with my bro twice with R Spirit ol' man.. but you were quicker in terms of grabbing this car..
to potential buyers, this is one of the nicest A31 i've ever seen personally.. dunno bout now though.. hehehehe... btw, PM me you're best deal as my bro might still be interested..
:listen:
Still the nicest A31.
PM me your best offer.

Rspirit

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2007
Hey bro, thanks and Im sure the A31 is still in the best of its condition like before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Need some info. Hope you guys can help and suggest any good place to do a custom bodykit.
I am planning to do one for my car.
Hoping to find a place with good service, good handwork, good price, etc.....

And I would appreciate it if the feedback are from the person whom actually did it at the "said" place.
And not hearing it from a friend, or from my brother's gf's brother, etc etc.....

I did some search and saw lots of flaming on "shops in sunway". But there were a lot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience