cruise with da silvia/180sx club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ManR34

Known Member
i think, since this club is rare on its skyline meetups...maybe can join together with the silvia/180sx criuises...since they have lots of nice cars and are a bunch of crazy ass drivers...hehehe

my wife's baby nearly popped out early becos of trying to follow the maniac drivers uphill to genting! :confused_smile: hehehe

haha....u r one crazy funny dude. they were going sideways like u?:regular_smile:

u can imagine the screams from my wife...hehehe
not only tat got physical abuse oso :_:

me drift? she sure would kick me out of the car already and let me walk up genting alone...hehehe

nah i think i will teach him ABC first...then later the letter D in 20yrs time...hehehe

so u TT with the silvias up there?
wooo....physical abuse...kinky...haha.
yr son already experience the 'G's while still in the tummy. wah....haha.

ya...tat nite i sms u to come remember...
gamble a bit too :)

MrNismo: yeah it was me, did u end up drifting up front? :)
u guys left early? or did u goto eat yumcha?
next time have to come ova and said hello mate!

Kenzo: dude its not me lar, i am all the way in australia right now. will be back soon. my wife is driving my car, i hope its still white mate! but the way she drives it could be any colour rite now! :confused_smile: hehehee
when is ur black beast coming out?

wife driving yr GTT? wah lan eh..........yet to see a girl driving one....yesterday heavy rain in PJ. flooded everywhere. wonder yr GTT turn orange colour or not?(mud water) :)

if the "boss" wants to drive it, wat can i do? esp the keys are there wif her...doh! hehehe

dun u let ur wife touch ur car? come on man...sharing is caring dude! :)

So Man, when are you coming back dude? I would have joined you to go up Genting if not for work the other day. Anyway, sms me when you come back. We go yumcha with all the GTT owners...me and satigue will come...right satigue?

oi, r32 wanna join, but in bengkel lah, sohai lah the owner, loan approved also aledi....but d/payment must put very high liao, lucky i've got some savings, my dad lah, very kedekut, all he pays was the roadtax, haihz...ur in australia?? dude, when ur coming back, im flying to malaysia tomorrow, i have a conferences meeting at amcorp mall pj, just thought of meeting u up, aiseh...haha

piggyracer: long time u didnt logged on....good to see ur still alive :)
anyways sure no problem. i will be back next week. just sms me when satigue is free oso.

kenzo: sure dude, faster get ur car, then u can faster pay speed summons :)

piggyracer said:
So Man, when are you coming back dude? I would have joined you to go up Genting if not for work the other day. Anyway, sms me when you come back. We go yumcha with all the GTT owners...me and satigue will come...right satigue?

At last piggy is here. whow...thought what happen. eloped or wat? keke....
yea piggy, just waiting for Man to be back & organise a TT got kakis here.:regular_smile:

Sorry guys. Been really busy with work. Ok just let me know when he is back. Cheers!

piggy,
i m also busy with work. so u r not alone. keke...
Man, when will u be back?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom