CrankPuley For Neo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
In terms of performance, durability and price, is there any MAJOR different between methodology & works crank pulley..

Or recommend any brand crank pulley for me~

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Yr crank pulley is already oversized and lightened variety.
I am not sure of the specs though talk to Mr Su R3..

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Is it?? I though the crankpulley is stock oem one, they only change the Campulley~

Okok il talk to Mr. Su next week~

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
From what I found out from Dori-Dori's tauke: Works LCP is undersized, which will deliver more power to the wheels , but less power to the battery alternator. He said that the idling voltage will be affected a little bit but when you're revving its stabil.

Mythelogy has a damper and is same size as OEM one therefore it's not as light and peroformance improvements also not that significant. (this is from fellow ZTH member who changed, he said waste his money)

I'm planning to change mine on my CPS also..... I think i will go for Works. So far no major side effects reported so yea.... besides that point that it's about 200 cheaper. Trafic jam rev rev sikit lo. Hehe.

Zaypher

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm driving a satria neo baseline. Anybody here considered Arospeed? Well, i'm looking at Arospeed LCP...mythelogy kinda pricey but not sure if the whole dampened thingy is worth it.

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
i'm using dori's LCP for a year now (neo AT).. and went thru major jams some times.. didnt have any issues with the battery being weak or anything related..

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
rm300++ for the LCP, belting and installation.. since its undersized you cant use the stock crank belting.. dori2 is in hitech park.. their address: Jalan Nilam 1/3, Taman Teknologi Tinggi Subang, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. or you can search their name in google maps to know its direct location.. if you take the Ebor exit, you're almost there.. :)

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
yup.. better revving after installing it..
timing belt tensioner? i got it changed earlier this year.. rm260 inclusive of installation at dori2.. before that i asked proton service.. they charge 300++ just the tensioner itself not including installation..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to do tunning for car's ECU? means, change/remap the setting for better control and other stuff, eg.fuel consumption... thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience