Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
haha.. rear cut got complete doors, panel, bumper,.. hahaha

but not for sale i think.. WTF all those csnow dun wan sell item.. keep for fuck..

hahah

lai lai, update the roadblock here due to inflation.
i think can help out our member also cause some is not register, some hid, some sound pollution, the important ALL HERE CANNOT CONTROL RIGHT FOOT.

where?time?

16th June 2008
Bad nite for me....!!! I kena JPJ roadblock at Kuchai Lama. The road that from Kuchai Lama go out to seremban highway, better becareful coz that road no way to U-turn. Now i need to go JPJ inspection i need borrow AE111 original exhaust for one 2 day....!!!!

ahhah.. today..
17th June. lunch time about 12.30 pm.
Bukit Jalil high way from puchong towards astro.

JPJ road block.. the block set just before astro building..

if you coming from bukit jalil. c terrible jamm during not peak hours.. then u must cari lubang to escape.. sure is block..

another is Seri Kembangan 16th June Inside Sri Serdang Near petronas and Esso petrol stattion..

Police road block during 7 pm .. peak hour.. ... hjahahah

16th June 2008
Bad nite for me....!!! I kena JPJ roadblock at Kuchai Lama. The road that from Kuchai Lama go out to seremban highway, better becareful coz that road no way to U-turn. Now i need to go JPJ inspection i need borrow AE111 original exhaust for one 2 day....!!!!

ahhah.. today..
17th June. lunch time about 12.30 pm.
Bukit Jalil high way from puchong towards astro.
JPJ road block.. the block set just before astro building..
if you coming from bukit jalil. c terrible jamm during not peak hours.. then u must cari lubang to escape.. sure is block..
another is Seri Kembangan 16th June Inside Sri Serdang Near petronas and Esso petrol stattion..
Police road block during 7 pm .. peak hour.. ... hjahahah

wah, 2chai kena at pantai highway exit to seremban.
khwong just pass the block.

so guys, better take extra precaution oh.

cheras-
from the tesco(formally known as makco) roundabout, toward the leisure mall. if u from the p'indah to cheras leisure mall. pls take the roundabout, because u call see the left side whether got roadblock or not. then from roundabout u can turn it to leisure also.

another is from pheonix plaza cheras, to K.L area, near/after the tmn midah(last time is tol rm0.50/oppiosite of white kopi) they normally set block at here at night.

connought MCD, as normal we take the road to tt. immediately u go in to the highway, infront might got at night, cause i kena before at april after buy mcd, take the road back to alam damai. normally block at late of the night.

KL-
near the rhb building(time building opposite) jln tun razak, normally they set in the block before the smart tunnel. so there is no way run also, better careful at wed,fri,sat night, cause normally is clubbing night.

wah, 2chai kena at pantai highway exit to seremban.
khwong just pass the block.

so guys, better take extra precaution oh.

cheras-
from the tesco(formally known as makco) roundabout, toward the leisure mall. if u from the p'indah to cheras leisure mall. pls take the roundabout, because u call see the left side whether got roadblock or not. then from roundabout u can turn it to leisure also.

another is from pheonix plaza cheras, to K.L area, near/after the tmn midah(last time is tol rm0.50/oppiosite of white kopi) they normally set block at here at night.

connought MCD, as normal we take the road to tt. immediately u go in to the highway, infront might got at night, cause i kena before at april after buy mcd, take the road back to alam damai. normally block at late of the night.

KL-
near the rhb building(time building opposite) jln tun razak, normally they set in the block before the smart tunnel. so there is no way run also, better careful at wed,fri,sat night, cause normally is clubbing night.

:idea: thk 4 ur info. Boss
:biggrin: so familiar :smokin: :smokin:

cham...
everywhere also set block...KHWONG, your exhaust want to sell ah?
LoL

cham...
everywhere also set block...KHWONG, your exhaust want to sell ah?
LoL

WTF,.. block not related with exhaust ok.. sell for wat.. if kena catch then talk la.

u worry urself 1st la.... ur 5 chicken louder than my HKS many many times.....u worry urself 1st.. haha

WTF,.. block not related with exhaust ok.. sell for wat.. if kena catch then talk la.

u worry urself 1st la.... ur 5 chicken louder than my HKS many many times.....u worry urself 1st.. haha

Im asking you want to sell your hks to me or not...
coz im worry now... wat you think oh....:confused: :sleep:

hahahaha.. like this ar.. sorry ar..

u din mentioned HKS.. ahhaha

sell sell sell........5 de sell ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kaki putih & kaki biru mari soon........LOL

ya lor...
wanna install back original muffler for few month first...
while driving original, find one HKS super silence exhaust system...
hahaha...

hahah..

poisoning time,.

DSC00758001.jpg

keep back below ur bed lar dun bring out, put down de bed until karat then send junk shop....lolz.

Anyway dun f@*k those jpj wat to scare inspection only mar come lar touch kau my car i bomb kau the whole jpj headquater....lolz.

hihihi.. 1 is stainless steell wont karak 1... hahahaha...

apexi worry a bit.. but got coating hop can tahan few years gua.. hahah

help me bomb as well.. hahaha

deng........lmike u know the expired date for april-may mou?
cause i got new roadtax on may.......LOL

and i also have nice/pretty/chun/gorgeous/ compound worth rm300.
so to get the rebate, i need settle this, or try the luck direct to post office.
if get kick, then settle it, if lucky get the $, then fuck it

kitkat,
i don;t thin they set expired date for the redemption. For the summons,
myself got 4 pieces leh, but i think as long as u can renew ur roadtax, it means u can redeem gua (cos still not blacklisted to block r/tax renewal ma)

mahai, so many r/block! Drive smart, guys.

outside my place at damansara perdana. in the mornings if you coming out from damansara perdana and have to go under the highway through that tunnel and turn right into LDP, better be careful. 2-3 times a week will have polis trafik block. time around 10-12 liddat. is fucking blind spot and memang cannot run.

and once a month sure got accident coz one sohai will masuk the wrong tunnel and bang into oncoming traffic car. i know alot of you all don't use that road but for all those ppl doing sales i think important la. coz i know inside damansara perdana there alot of office/business buildings.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom