Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
yeah memang piling, but most importantly, my apartment no internet la.. ahahahahah.. thats why can only talk rubbish when in office. that one also damn busy doing stupid promos and shit. haih.
You going to ulu yam, right! Got footage to show off a bit? The oldman not driving? Some guy name Jeff is!

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
HUH! Don't understand! Speaking cow language or bird? If cow i guess size, if bird language, comfirm that fella still young and Legendary Driver apprentice! Touge tuition class this morning! Oldman wanna pass skill to jeff?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
fuh......alllmember here..

yeah.. missed that cow picture.. hahahahha

waiting kit for the pic.. hahaha

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
This website total loss! Always got problem! Now wanna see PM also cannot! And slow like shit!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
HUH! Don't understand! Speaking cow language or bird? If cow i guess size, if bird language, comfirm that fella still young and Legendary Driver apprentice! Touge tuition class this morning! Oldman wanna pass skill to jeff?
during the sunday drive session.. suddenly got huge batch of cow crossing the road and blocked few SEG .. we need to emegency stop lo..

then u said tat COW hai mai buat orang susah.. hahahha

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
oh yalo.. damn la..time also total lost.... damn it...
Right also, you didn't say i no notice the time also different! Total loss like the cow, bird or whatever you guys call him!:stupid: :stupid:

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Im Jeff...
Old men wanna pass his skill to me??

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
during the sunday drive session.. suddenly got huge batch of cow crossing the road and blocked few SEG .. we need to emegency stop lo..

then u said tat COW hai mai buat orang susah.. hahahha
That a female cow crossing the road to meet ngiuuuu! But he no f@@k and just go off! Like what qsp something person say!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
hahahahaahah,,,,,i this bird now sure total lost at home.. hahhaha

Drag91

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Today must call him cow! Must give face to his relative and friends that crossing the road!

qpywsqp

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
when going to waterfall that time only...
how come he can tahan, when he saw those corner...

Last edited:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Today must call him cow! Must give face to his relative and friends that crossing the road!
How come you like know more than i do? Emo now right! Wait until photo come out! Comfirm will be more emo! And i proudly say to all member! Today is cow day! Call or posting must write cow! Ha ha!:listen:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
WTf,, COw day?,. got special holiday ar,, hahaha

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
oiiiiii..........too many to edit lo..........
my eye total lose also...........but when see the cow nibble, start can wake me up to edit again..........hauhauha

stay tune

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s indeed a case of beauty and a beast as the official figures for the modern take on the classic Lancia Stratos emerges and puts the century sprint time at a very supercar like 3.3-seconds.

As beautiful as it may be, just like its predecessor, it would have been a pity if the new Stratos didn’t have the go to match its show. Fortunately...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience