Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hahha!! dunno, with that 70 range, i can store more electricity.. i just dun really like that 40 mini thingy... it seems like too small, and it is just 30-40% heavier than 40.. so wtf.. :D

and yeah!~ sylk... i uses a lot of electricity ones.. hahah!!! u see one day i be using airplane spotlight.. hahah!!! *DIE YA!!**

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
early morning already start the insane...

speechless.......

HKNP

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
engine pecah .... huh.. really speechless..
after long time submerge, now floating ... and see this NEWS.. wuah... geng

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Now that he mentioned about his spotlights, I guess I have the idea.

Why la the picture never show the powerful decal he has on his fender?

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
hahhaa... akmal.. got change i bring those lorry ones and sumbat masuk ur mouth.. hahha!!! :D that time not only ur car lights will be bright..haha!! even ur eyes can open H.I.D! hahahah!!!

our thread got push far until 3rd page.. hahha!! really lack of flooding lately r...

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
need flooding!!!!
ok lo.....

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
huahauhua..........
pumatec nanti kena daws boss tiu lo........or the sponsor whack lo........
"wth i give u sticker u let other ppl simply stick,daws boss u pei ren tiu"

LOL

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Pumatec is actually what ah?

Is it like Cybertronic / Decepticon Puma or something?

Or maybe a big cat that is IT literate?

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor

brakepad indeed. Okay what..Pumatec sponsor..

Last edited:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
800c la.. hahah!!!

nvm, i sort of liked the sticker.. so fk it man!~ dun care hahha!!! who stick ones? THANK YOU R!!! hahaha.. aligned nicely on the fender line there.. hahah!!!

shit man!~ dunno that fuel pump will swallow how many fuel ones.. gulp.. 0_o just now come back.. it is firing much more than usual.. Adrian, danny got mention what will happens if too much fuel clogged on the err? upper block? or where de heck will it get clogged? if those extra unburned fuel will come out back from the exhaust, i guess it will be alright... but if it becomes FLOODED somewhere... then shit.. 0_o

but the feeling is nice.. hahah!!! like
"BOOM BOOM! BOOM!~ BOOM!~ I want you in my room!~~" HAHHAHA!!!

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
when ppl upgrade fuel pump ppl always forget to change fuel filter. when i changed mine i memang wanted to change but no money at the time so i thought fuckit can change the following month. unfortunately before i managed to get it done the fuel filter got clogged. so my engine could crank and all but wouldn't start coz no fuel. but then again my pump's electrical connection a bit off so i think paired with the unchanged fuel filter, it was something that was memang gonna happen. btw the fuel filter gets clogged because with the old pump the sediments were there but the filter could still filter well and send fuel to the rail, but with the a higher cc fuel pump, the pump is so powerful it actually pumps the sediments INTO the filter elements thus clogging up the filter and cutting fuel flow to the fuel rail.

even though you changed to bigger fuel pump, the increase of fuel in the chamber will just be a bit more only, not to the point of getting flooded because you're still using stock injectors. i'm not sure what the cc of stock 20v injectors are, but as everyone knows the injectors will only fire around 80-90% of the capacity they're able to fire. only if you change your injectors to higher CC along with the fuel pump you might face flooding. but if you face flooding you will know coz the car will idle like shit and will most probably die. at times you can't even start the car coz the chamber is filled with so much petrol that the plugs can't even ignite.

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
MAHAGURU REED~!!... its an honour to be graced by your all knowing gracious presence.... please shower us which some knowledge eventhough we are not worthy to receive it in the first place...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
da fk is wrong with the language style today r.. haha!!!

hmn... so the next thing i might require is change the damn fuel filter.. was checking that thing on yahoo today too... mentioned as there is 2 locations for fuel filter for car... our's one should be in front of the engine bay.. while carburator or efi?? is located at below the fuel pump/fuel tanks... hmn...

there goes cash again.. sigh!~~ anyway, thanks hak guai, today u are so human... hahaha!!!

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
not sure about your car, mine is situated on the firewall, next to my alarm speaker on the passenger side. its the shape of a small bell. a tad smaller than a coffee mug. you'll be able to find it if you just follow the fuel line hose from the fuel rail. the other one is the small mesh bag the size of a box of matches that is attached to the in-tank fuel pump inself. 2 points of filtration. once before being pumped and 2nd just before its delivered to the injectors via the fuel rail.

btw, the proper english only comes out when describing technical shit... other shit all type liddis waste time only... type like lanjiao good enough... atleast i type whichever way ppl can still understand... your typing normal la... everyone know ler... no need to say...