Constantine....John Constantine...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
who has watched it......reviews here~!!

I love the part when the Lucifer wants to redeem his soul and he goes to the light with a middle finger facing the lucifer lol :P

the ending part also dam pegang....chewing gum lol :lol:

a few parts quite scary...bugger...kena shock.... :ph34r:

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
yeah...i watched it today...not bad...better than exorcist-the begining,for me la... :P

Kchai

Jan 11, 2004
Originally posted by Shanashi@Feb 14 2005, 19:10
who has watched it......reviews here~!!

I love the part when the Lucifer wants to redeem his soul and he goes to the light with a middle finger facing the lucifer lol :P

the ending part also dam pegang....chewing gum lol :lol:

a few parts quite scary...bugger...kena shock.... :ph34r:
Oh yeah the middle finger part...haha i laugh like hell ler...i really didn't expect that coming :lol: :lol: :lol:

mat7824

Jan 3, 2005
KL, Melaka
mat7824.blogdrive.com
just watched it with my gf last night...what a pleasant surprise...nice movie...keanu reeves act so good...hehehe....

chewing gum scene - gelak all the way to the exit of the theatre....heheheh...thought that k.r want to smoke...hehehe... :P

middle finger part - heheheh...damn cool la...best !!! gelak also...

k.r try to shoot Gabriel at the pool - hahahahah...damn funny...gabriel kene punch kaw2 with k.r....hahahahah...

balanced la....horror...funny....serious...all balanced...hehehe....rating - 4.5 out of 5....recommended to all zthians.... :)

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by yinho@Feb 15 2005, 12:17
i sat 3rd row front the front, beginning of the movie kena frighten few times :ph34r:
LOL kesian :P I also kena shock at the bus scene where the hantu suddenly behind of him....bugger :ph34r:

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
I LURRRRVE it. Despite the differences from comics. Keanu were nicely portrayed as the world-weary John Constantine from the comic. Before the movie, I only have thoughts of wonders as to why this pretty boy is given this role - ridiculous. But Keanu did managed to pull it off. Not easily, but close enough.

For those easily confused souls, too bad. This show is definitely not for those who's more comfortable with Mr Vampire or Happy Ghost sort.

Hellblazer - Theologically based. Infusing Anthropology and History along the way.

Spear Of Destiny wrapped in a Hitler's ruling flag - Hitler and the lance (Lance Of St. Maurice and the Holy Lance Of Hapsburg) which he pursuit, owned and lost. He's a superstitious dood. He believed the lance will bring upon him the victory he yearned. Opposition found out about his unnecessary intensity to such belief, stole the lance and break his faith. At the very last moment of his fall, he still have his final forces to guard the lance. He has been an intensed learner and believer of the occult at a tender age of 12 -13 years old. He knew the power of suggestions which is a common technique that most occults or cults are using, even till this very day. I'm sure those Theology students would have known about this already ::wink::

There are many more Theological based events in the movie. I'll get the DVD soon. Once they have the clear copy of it, of course.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hey guys, heard there is some extra footage after the credits...is that true? Anybody caught it?

purple

Nov 24, 2003
JHB
Originally posted by si|verfish@Feb 18 2005, 09:41
Hey guys, heard there is some extra footage after the credits...is that true? Anybody caught it?
Yeah, his apprentice (the cab driver) became angel. - footage AFTER the credits.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
just watch it second time...hahah go cinema and see again

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
Originally posted by purple+Feb 18 2005, 15:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purple @ Feb 18 2005, 15:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-si|verfish@Feb 18 2005, 09:41
Yeah, his apprentice (the cab driver) became angel. - footage AFTER the credits. [/b][/quote]
somemore got wut? so many ppl in the cinema i jz rush out...hahah....other den da cab driver be angel? wut else?

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
great movie

1 thing i dont understand. y gabriel did tht? y helped the son of demon?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
No shit. The cab driver becomes an angel? Hahaha.

Gabriel thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. So he wants to make it more difficult for humans to go to heaven by unleashing Lucifer's (Satan) son into the world. Just another idiot who thought he's too good and should do everyone a favour.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Keanu didnt really seem 'happy' about kramer's ascension. dunno la, but i got the impression that kramer's face was hinting some ambition and keanu's face indicated that he expects/is afraid of another Gabriel in the making :lol:

fricking cool movie! damn them for cutting the middle finger part! :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH,

I was driving back home at midnight while my car ran over a road bump at 40-50kph on a downwards slope. As i was approaching the house, i realised that some liquid was leaking consistently from underneath the car. I quickly parked my car at the porch and examined the leaks, fearing it might be oil or petrol. however, the liquid was actually clear and odourless. I am uncertain of my car's condition; was the liquid just water or something else? I have reason to suspect it's not just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience