Congrats to Shila

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Correct me if I'm wrong....

Yesterday I saw short news in Astro Awani reporting that...

Shila is in US vying for the World Music Awards....

I think this time she is representing Asia....

Anyone got any news of video clips of her performing there kindly upload here....:love::proud:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Correct me if I'm wrong....

Yesterday I saw short news in Astro Awani reporting that...

Shila is in US vying for the World Music Awards....

I think this time she is representing Asia....

Anyone got any news of video clips of her performing there kindly upload here....:love::proud:
World Music Awards

Not bad, recognized as world class even though just nomination only....

Last edited:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Like her Yue Liang Dai Biau Wo De Xin, Wo Zhi Zai Hu Ni by Teresa Teng had been sung over and over by many singer before.
Just a matter of whoever can give it a fresh feel' with their rendition. I got a feeling Shila will just nailed it.
On Another note, although less emotion compare to original, Her re-rendition of Na Ying's Zhen Fu is just fantastic!
Maybe she should try Wei Dao by Xin Xiao Qi as well.

She is talented and cute. Like father like daughter. And she had more fan in mainland China compare to here...lol.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have not heard news about her since!

Has she migrated to China?

When is her new album coming out?

Do you have any news Miss Hazela?:confused::hmmmm:
Seems going on tour with Eric Moo, and saw her in Courts catalog. Now famous can get endorsement deals...:driver:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Like her Yue Liang Dai Biau Wo De Xin, Wo Zhi Zai Hu Ni by Teresa Teng had been sung over and over by many singer before.
Just a matter of whoever can give it a fresh feel' with their rendition. I got a feeling Shila will just nailed it.
On Another note, although less emotion compare to original, Her re-rendition of Na Ying's Zhen Fu is just fantastic!
Maybe she should try Wei Dao by Xin Xiao Qi as well.

She is talented and cute. Like father like daughter. And she had more fan in mainland China compare to here...lol.
Dear CP,
Any video on Wei Dao ?:love:

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Seems going on tour with Eric Moo, and saw her in Courts catalog. Now famous can get endorsement deals...:driver:
Yeah,

She's rich & famous....

And very friendly too....:love::adore:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
LesleyAprotto,
No video as I was actually suggesting she sing her version of that song. Maybe you can suggest to her?
You can search for Wei Dao by Xin Xiao Qi in youtube for a glimpse of the tune.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im being stuck with salesman said.. ' sorry.. still pending in HQ'.. its been 3 weeks.. damn so long.. why it takes so farking long time.. any bank manager arround here could help me??.. or any guyz here hv any clues???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience