Complete Engine 1.6 single cam ZC for sale

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
IMHO, people who will buy..

those driving old skool honda that engine is going to die soon.
those who is driving D15 sohc Vtec. to swap the block to have more capacity.
those with auto but wants to swap to manual.

good luck on your sale..

Anyway you are a member of HCOC?

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Guys, give him a break. Pricing is always up to the seller. Anyways, nothing wrong with a ZC engine. Although SOHC and DFI, with the correct parts, it is still a match for 1.5 Vtech, and some other engines.

The guy is selling what he has and I would hope that you would wish him the best like Xenix did.

You can post helpful advice but don't flame a guy cause he is selling what he has. <_<

I would think HCOC is better than that. If not, seriously rethinking of joining. Just cause he doesn't have a B18C doesn't mean his Honda is worth any less... :(

If ya have nothing good tosay, just wish him luck... :)

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
HCOC is not all about Vtec.. It is about Honda. If you have a Honda.. You are one of us.

If you have any question about HCOC.. You can ask me directly. :)

So if you are interested of becoming a member of HCOC.. Do contact me. Thanks.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Nicely said B)

Anyways, I am interested to join up. What time will the booth close on Saturday? I am going to change my steering and change out of my race suspension. Hope I am in time.

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
is the item(s) still avail?

I'm looking for ZC engine,if can shipped it to MIRI, I'll consider it.

PM Me..

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is considered a senior member by zth standard is, 50 posts minimum and 5 years on the forum. lol! so ive already achieved it

put it in this scenario. if a solider is granted corporal in 2003 and this guy is granted corporal in 2005. both of them are corporal regardless, senority would still be the same! LOL

no la, i had promoted many people. those other peeps i have been asking didnt sounded positive!!! sadly, but i know u are a good friend!! just one day we have to sit down and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience