Clearing storeroom !! pictures available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Clearing storeroom !! pictures available !!

anion

1,000 RPM
I have a few items wish to clear my storeroom.....

1. Original Satria GTi Steering - Mint condition, airbags undeployed, leather still shinny - SOLD !!

2. Satria GTi meter with EL panel - In very good working condition, complete wiring and switch to control the brightness and colour of the EL backlight - RM 350 nego
Click here to view the meter in action
Click here to view the full set meter

3. Sheepdog BOV - very good working condition, serviced - RM 200 Firm !!
Click here to view the BOV

4. Mitsubishi Digital aircond panel - Mint condition, without sockets or sensor, just the panel only - RM 150 nego
Click here to view the panel

5. Exhaust piping and muffler plug n play for Satria - Piping 2.3" from flexible till tank and muffler is 2.3" inlet / 2.5" outlet, silent and deep bass tone, suitable for turbo satrias who wanted quiteness...N/A also can fit :P...abit dirty la didnt clean :P - RM 400 Firm !!
Click here to view the muffler
Click here to view the muffler
Click here to view the piping

6. Original Daihatsu Yellow foglights with bracket - Got no idea from where but in good condition - SOLD !

7. Fibre Vortex fins - Mainly for hatchback cars and some other cars except sedans...Comes in flat black fibre colour, installation just use double sided tape - RM 100 only !! Many Units available...
Click here to view the vortex fins

8. Fibre eyelids for Satria, Wira, Wira A/B and Putra - Comes in flat black fibre colour - RM 60 only !! !! Many units available...
Click here to view the eyelids installed

9. Satria GTi disc - Drilled disc...need to skim as there is grooves around... - RM 100 nego !!

10. Satria GTi brake calipers - good working condition...no brake pads... - RM 100 firm !!
Click here to view both the disc and caliper

To those who are interested, can PM me or email me at anion99[at]hotmail.com or call me directly at [012] 6918776 to view item and best price....

Thank You.

Last edited:
bro if the muffler ohly u wan to sell how much ar?

scomatic......what part of the fins measurement u want ?

Stewart, muffler onli ah.....if u buy muffler onli.....who gonna get the piping ? but if u insist, i've sent u a PM......eheheh

last price that ur gti meter pls... last price u can stand tq..013-6665696

that fibre vortex fins 4 detomaso 1 got or not?can sent to k.trg?

deto8838...for deto got no idea coz havent compare it on my fren's deto yet.....k.trg can......postage u pay lo.....samo gotta pack nicely scared pos broke them......

n_chun21......the length is customisable.....

any fibre vortex fins 4 perdana or not.... pm me ok...

perdana im not sure can fit onot but definitely can custom made....please hang on as i go check it out with my supplier..thanks

iexit.....the length can be custom made......

joe_jawa......u've got PM !!

wut bout fiber eyelids for daiahtsu aura ..got any ?

anion, I understand but what’s the length now? so i know it its long enuff to cut...

dave....dun have for aura :P

iexit, y u wanna cut when u can gimme the measurements and i just custom made just according to ur length ?

i dun have any fixed length now....u wan how long or short oso can do.....but i have for satrias is at 32 inches.....

sorry.....for Ridzuan who confirmed me with the GTi steering, please call me up......i've lost ur phone number.....URGENT !! thanks

bro.. the meter for temp. is it working? pm me ur location & last price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom