clearing blacklist from jpj

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

guest18

Known Member
my car got blacklisted cause police didnt update their record which I call them up to ask them to update the recoard which they did I believe
and I throw away my receipt of me paying the saman
so can I clear the blacklist from jpj without showing them the receipt

I need to renew my road tax ><

i think u need those resit...one problem with the system is that...they didnt update or keep track of those saman paid or blacklist cleared...that is why no matter how long u have paid for the saman(even 20 years ago)dont be shocked to find that jpj claim u havent paid for ur old saman... so be on the safe side and keep those resits...that is what they are for by the way...

i had the same problem last time, but fortunately, i kept the receipt and presented it at the paying counter @ Balai Polis Trafik. After they gave me a receipt and claimed that they had updated the system, i went to the post office, and still, the post office teller said that the system shows that i'm blacklisted.

Then i headed over to a JPJ branch in KL and proceeded with my roadtax without any problem. Weird.

same case as my fren.. his case was like 20 over years.. now he cannot renew his road tax cause of this.. he already clear the payment.. in the police record he already paid but jpj still black list.. so he got a statement frm the polis fella n go 2 jpj. he spend few days just for all this..

so basically if I dont have the reciept I can go any police station ask them for proof that I have paid then I got to go to jpj give this proof and they will deblackist my car ?

kinda urgent here , swt

if the police have the record of u paying then u can talk 2 them n ask them ler.. thats wat my fren did...

yeah thanks alot
I went to jpj and they say no more blacklist

weird ...

hahaha... see.. they don update the system much.. cause last time they all use paper not pc mer.. now all pc edi.. if they would 2 update everything since last time they die loo... hahahaha..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom