*CHEAP SALE* Grey Satria 1.3(M) Dec 2001 - Like NEW!! - Driven by Hot Babe! keke!...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

*CHEAP SALE* Grey Satria 1.3(M) Dec 2001 - Like NEW!! - Driven by Hot Babe! keke!...

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
CAR SOLD!!!

Guys and Gals,

I am helping a sell her standard proton satria. Here are the specs:
  • Model : Satria 1.3 (Manual)
  • Color : Metallic Grey
  • Player : Clarion Cd Player
  • Condition : Excellent (like new)
  • Mileage : 48000++ (extremely low)
  • Price : RM19.9k Only (FIRM) / loan acceptable and can be arranged
She needs to sell the car ASAP, so car goes to the best bidder within a few day.

Anyone interested can PM/SMS/Call me to set appointment to view the car, 012-3052833 - Adrian

Below are some pictures of the car to show you the excellent condition. Enjoy!!...

Last edited:

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Thanx simonchan!

Anyone interested?? Price can nego..

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
er we don't wan see car,we wan see pic of the hot babe u mention LOL :P that important.. XD j/k nice car bump up

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
CyborgR said:
er we don't wan see car,we wan see pic of the hot babe u mention LOL :P that important.. XD j/k nice car bump up
Haha! Her picture is too valuable, if I show it to you, then you must buy the car already. Buy it and get to meet her in person..even better!! :regular_smile: ...Buy Car get a Date with her for free!! Just Joking...she would kill me if all of a sudden she gets caught in a ****** service!! hehe!

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
ya lor ya lor..where's the hot babe?plus hot babe next to car.plus hot babe inside car also.sure ppl buy one....the car...hehe
bump for nice car and caring seller for helping the hot babe..huhu

alextylim

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
kilbreed said:
Guys and Gals,

I am helping a sell her standard proton satria. Here are the specs:
  • Model : Satria 1.3 (Manual)
  • Color : Metallic Grey
  • Player : Clarion Cd Player
  • Condition : Excellent (like new)
  • Mileage : 48000++ (extremely low)
  • Price : RM22k only (nego)
She needs to sell the car ASAP, so car goes to the best bidder within a few day.

Anyone interested can PM/SMS/Call me to set appointment to view the car, 012-3052833 - Adrian

Below are some pictures of the car to show you the excellent condition. Enjoy!!...

Bump...Bump...Bump...

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Haha!.. What you all think..promotion ah this one!! Sorry, cannot do deal like my previous car, get bike for additional rm999. If this one is a Ferrari or Porsche, then confirm get Hot Babe one..thats why you see alot of hot chicks coming out of these cars. I use to joke with friends saying..buy ferrari get hot chick for free. Might as well you all kow her and get the car free rite? Smarter way, can save money... hahhaha!

WOI!! Serious la you guys! tok kok oni know..quickly buy or get someone to buy pls!!

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005

PRICE HAS DROPPED TO ROCK BOTTOM 19.9K FIRM, REALLY URGENT SALE!! COME ON GUYS, THE CAR IS ONLY 4 YRS 8 MTHS OLD.

Last edited:

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
told cha only way to boost ya sales is post the beautiful lady pics :Pj/k haha good luck on ur sales bro..

bubu

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
keep the car and ill take the chick,how much you let her go???

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Wahh..!! I posted wrongly already.. Shouldn't have advertise the chick! hehe! Chick not for sale..got bf already!..if he finds out..I am so dead man! keke!

kilbreed

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Haha! Senang je cakap! Oii!! BELI KERETA LA!!! Cheap la wei!!

eg6ory

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
no body buy ur car until now. show ur hot babes. 2morow cnfirm smbody will coming to juztify. send this msg to 10 people n u will gett the miracle immediately. kah6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been head hunted by my old client to help him to get his new car corrected.....
he couldnt sleep upon taking back the car home for his beloved wife as an anniversary gift

I was blessed to be given this opportunity to witnes and correct this car......take a view

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience