Centrifugal s/c from australia for Mitsubishi engine

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
got a kit for kancil or kelisa?

is it compatibly with carb or just for EFI engines?

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
hi there,wow nice topic here,ermm like to ask if i have stand alone management already in my car,can the raptor supercharge setting done properly,let say microtech,and how about the setting for the supercharge itself in 4g18,(the engine bay have alot of space,maybe can set up with intercooler,but me prefer without it),can the fitting modification been done properly?the alocation for th sc i mean,can it be done as efficient as possible?well like to hear it from u guys very soon,can i know where can i view this sc?like it a lot now....

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
hi there

does the supercharge have different size like td04,td05,n bla....bla.....or only one size or wht ever u call it?can iknow more detail about it?or maybe model or something?tq...

Raptorsc

Sep 10, 2005
Australia/Qld
Sizes of Raptor

You talk about sizes or in other words TRIM.

The Model is Raptor V and it has just one trim. This trim allows supercharger to perform on many engine sizes up to 6.0 liter. There will be plenty of airflow for any engine you attach it to. You will never run out of airflow ........... NEVER :shades_smile:

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
hahahahahah....

Raptorsc said:
You talk about sizes or in other words TRIM.

The Model is Raptor V and it has just one trim. This trim allows supercharger to perform on many engine sizes up to 6.0 liter. There will be plenty of airflow for any engine you attach it to. You will never run out of airflow ........... NEVER :shades_smile:

wah like that meh...ermmm hahahahahah it must be powerful enough rite,ermm need to spend some money for it ermm going crazy already heheheheheheh:driver: yeah ...yeah.....:party: :cheers: :dancing2: :love: :five: :thrasher:

Raptorsc

Sep 10, 2005
Australia/Qld
Airflow .............. enough for anything

You could have 4 x 1.5 engines in your car and one Raptor V is enough to supply boost for all of them at once :D

synchron

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Sorry guys!

I m quite busy lately, sorry for the delay! Raptor S/C project car will be rdy soon!

kikikuku

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
awsome

woo nice pic there bro,really burn me up woooo
but sadly still coleccting money huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu:cry_smile: .............

rosely1971

Apr 21, 2006
is it possible to install this SC to a Lancer GLX 2005, 4G18 1.6 SOHC 16-valve with CVT auto transmission?

TIA

synchron

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
First Raptor S/C kit made in Malaysia

This is the update on the Raptor S/C kit!

Raptor S/C installed into a Toyota AE92 Corolla with 4agze engine! It has replace the stock SC12 root charger!

Tunning and testing is currently in progress!

More information will be posted shortly!

Thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THE Crime Prevention and Eradication Department (JPPJ) has outlined six strategies to curb crime, one of which is to introduce the e-plate system (or electronic plate) for vehicles. The e-plate system uses radio frequency identification (RFID) tags that would help to reduce vehicle thefts and registration forgeries.

This e-plate system was proposed years ago but due to public complains of high price of plates (RM100+, I think), this idea was shelved. Now this proposal is considered again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience