• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Too bad for the govt. They are starting to go down. Say bye bye to BN. The recent spraying of chemical water and using of tear gas has angered not only malaysians, but also other countries. What difference are we compared to indonesia? I can't see any difference. The govt is no different than the militants in indonesia (some years back) that has raped and killed people there sadistically. Some have told me that when a particular country becomes messy, forces of nature will come and clean up the lands. I don't know but tsunami has already hit penang and tremors have started to hit malaysia. I wonder what will come next. Gigantic tornado, maybe?
bro satria... about the tornado we fo have but a small one.. only destroy kampung roofs only....

maybe soon the worst..... but storms in my area are a nightmare already (can see flying items)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
well seems the gomens around asia are in trouble, the pakistan, myammar....philipines...indonesia......all are suffering from the politicians and bureaucratic governing style.......high level of nationals anxiety are accumulated...there are common situations among those asian countries : ruling party are desperate on the power and the benefit gained from their power, corruption and cronies are obvious but the ruling power doesnt like to hear the voice from the people....

my grand parents used to said those were the days when we were still under british colonial are much better than now...the british dont bother about us but atleast wealth opportunities and social harmony are much much more better than now.......we were second grade citizen that time but now still ....we are second grade citizen...infact anyone who are not among the umno putera will have to live like second grade citizen regardless of race.

are we moving backward while the country in asean are ruling by the pirates and bandits instead of the gomen???

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
civic-r,
The fun part is NOT taking all of them out at one go. hahaha It's letting them see their own cronies being taken out bit by bit. hahaha

driftkingii,
whoa, can see things flying? Let's hope it's rempits that will eventually fly and then land in front of a moving truck. hahaha

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
well seems the gomens around asia are in trouble, the pakistan, myammar....philipines...indonesia......all are suffering from the politicians and bureaucratic governing style.......high level of nationals anxiety are accumulated...there are common situations among those asian countries : ruling party are desperate on the power and the benefit gained from their power, corruption and cronies are obvious but the ruling power doesnt like to hear the voice from the people....

my grand parents used to said those were the days when we were still under british colonial are much better than now...the british dont bother about us but atleast wealth opportunities and social harmony are much much more better than now.......we were second grade citizen that time but now still ....we are second grade citizen...infact anyone who are not among the umno putera will have to live like second grade citizen regardless of race.

are we moving backward while the country in asean are ruling by the pirates and bandits instead of the gomen???
about ur grandparents said was true...

my late father use to tell me... the brits were better in controling our country..

they were friendly enough to let schools end at 11am on friday n not the usual 12 or 12.30.. rushing time for friday prayers..

i cant remember clearly but they were most positive than negative..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Unfortunately you can see the quality of the nation from the quality of primates running it ....

They just love to pride themselves over nothing .... I am definately getting a copy of the Malaysia Guiness Book of Record ..... just for laugh on how dumb some of the people here could get ...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
bro....i think bush and blair is more primitive primate then our Orang Utan.....but u cant judge both nation they lead by their image rite....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive the Fiesta during the road show or at any Ford dealer in the country by 31 March will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience