Carozzeria Speakers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lake315

Known Member
guys, need advice, carrozeria (excuse me if the spelling is wrong) three way speakers, some even four way speakers .. what are they? are they the normal coaxial 6X9 speakers or the component alike .. the looks are somehow tempting (colours, design) .. hehe .. looks only la .. in terms of sound that they produce .. never audit before .. ngam ka? anything like the components or nothing like em .. ??

but then again, what is tempting to you is tempting to the "low life pricks" .. better go stealth huh ..

seriously guys, care to explain ..

thanx :regular_smile:

they are not component sets, most likely 6x9 triaxial (3way) or quadaxial (4way)...

i see ... so the component sets (say MB Quart DSD216) are way superior than this triaxial or quadaxial speakers (say the carrozerria for example) ..

a good set of components is good when it is powered by amps (so that it's true potential in delivering sounds can be achieved) compliment by a set or woofer delivering either SQ or SPL ..

where the..

triaxial or quadaxial speakers are a good set of speakers with reasonable bass, reasonable mids and highs for normal listening .. nowhere near SPL nor SQ ..

correct or a mambo jambo?

yea true, dont waste money with the carrozeria, use the money for comp set better and then save up for an amp later.

heh .. thank you for agreeing .. reading does help .. and i can say zerotohundred is one educational site!! hahaha .. btw zenn, few times i have dropped by galaxy ampang (the mamak near 7eleven) .. no signs of ppl audit'ing also ..

we are usually there on friday nights after 10 at al-isra` mamak shop....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom