Carbon fibre GT side mirrors

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Light weight Carbon fibre GT side mirrors, gives your ride the tell tale sign its not be be messed around.

Developed by the race machines of Super GT (JGTC).

RRP : RM490

RRP : RM440

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Yes the black Corrolla is using C-West.

Its just an example for people to see how the mirror will look like.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
ermm...
this mirror screw from outside arr??
then very easy for ppl to steal lorr??

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Deric,

Year end around the corner, bonus should be coming soon.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
e39a said:
looks good...but juz way off my budget....:frown:
e39e: yeah...its a lil bit xpensive...but the c-west cost about RM1300 when i get mine....(that time no race craft yet)
if not mistaken, the black corolla got his c-west at SS-racing when joe-ss racing got it cheap in japan...its sold off at around RM900 at his best offer....i'm about a day's late to grab it.... :frown: sob sob....then have to buy another new pair at higher price! :frown:

trust me, those mirror is infront of your eye at the left and right of u whenever u r in your car...it worths every cents u spend on that mirror....its not only looks cool...it freaking light weight! and u shud tank god that there r low a budget and superb products by RACE-CRAFT in town now!

jo: tot u even have c-west look-a-like products! neway, nice stuff u have...big bump 4u.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Lam,

THanks.

We also got CF hood and CF engine cover for Supra you know..... :tongue:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No rain this time around, as the track stayed dry for the whole day during the 2nd Round of the Time to Attack challenge at the Sepang International Circuit. It was hot and humid as usual, which meant that the lap times are bound to be quicker compared to the times that were set during the 1st round in damp conditions. While there are some competitors from the 1st round that didn’t take part, a lot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience