Carace Kwan~!!!

Bwahahahaha.....Eyong you last words in red really crack me up...Bwahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eyong, not complaining lah...just some gas words only. I still need them by my side. Carace was working when she got the bad news.

Jin, thanks..

U'r welcome bro....:proud:

Bwahahahaha.....Eyong you last words in red really crack me up...Bwahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eyong, not complaining lah...just some gas words only. I still need them by my side. Carace was working when she got the bad news.

Jin, thanks..

Why? WANT START GAY TOPIC AGAIN AH? Just say I take Quad-turbo's and start again wor ... :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Now ... let me start ....... :idea:

Damn lansi ... Need THEM by my side? You think you Puff Daddy ah? Or some Big Honcho Boss ... Or do you mean Jin, Sky, Ah Fatt, tohsan, Farouq and loosend wor :hmmmm: Hehehehe :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Why? WANT START GAY TOPIC AGAIN AH? Just say I take Quad-turbo's and start again wor ... :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Now ... let me start ....... :idea:

Damn lansi ... Need THEM by my side? You think you Puff Daddy ah? Or some Big Honcho Boss ... Or do you mean Jin, Sky, Ah Fatt, tohsan, Farouq and loosend wor :hmmmm: Hehehehe :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Bugger..this sunday i see you sure you die very ugly....throw into the tasik behind A&W then will come out newspaper....Bwaahahahaha

Was in PD last weekend with Wifey, never spot Car-Rev at all. :slug:

Bugger..this sunday i see you sure you die very ugly....throw into the tasik behind A&W then will come out newspaper....Bwaahahahaha

Then won't come lor ... You can chair, and be taiko there then :mad:

Then won't come lor ... You can chair, and be taiko there then :mad:

Bugger....joking only lah...cannot ah? you think i really want to kill you meh...after Sky very lonely.

Did anyone noticed we TOTALLY ignored Ah Fatt gor .... I think he must be damn sad now, over-indulging in McD, until McD also put sign says "SEMUA Stock Habis" :thefinger:

Did anyone noticed we TOTALLY ignored Ah Fatt gor .... I think he must be damn sad now, over-indulging in McD, until McD also put sign says "SEMUA Stock Habis" :thefinger:

Wah~~so geng meh~~stock finish...he too macho so we not on par to his level so he know tiu us..

Got wifey liao la ...... No time to tok-kok ... Only tok "Humping" lor .... :rofl:

Sky, you want to me to make one for your hamster? Actually ur hamster keep in cage the cat can't eat it lah. They can live together wan. Like my house my dogs very friend with my cats and rabbits one. Ask Carace..she saw them play together before.
the stray cats outside my house alwiz use my house as short cut... come in from the back, walk pass the hallway and out in front... da cat alwiz pass by my hamster cage without knowing it... lolz..
doh.gif

In zth , car are our best friend la :proud:
yeah...

Bugger....joking only lah...cannot ah? you think i really want to kill you meh...after Sky very lonely.
i still got u mar... :love:

Bugger sky, I just back from my holiday you start to say things like that...f*cker~~~Hehehehehe~~~~

I saw a lot of hot bikini girls...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom