Bringing Car From Overseas...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nUeRobZ

May 17, 2004
is it possible to bring my car from oversea back to malaysia as for i'm a student at auzzie??if i cant register it also nevamind..anyone know about this???

xion13

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
petaling jaya
Visit site
lol.. i would like 2 know is it possible to bring my car TO australia.. sorry nuerobz.. dun mean to hijack ur thread ;)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
off the top of my head, you need to have the car registered AND insured in your name for at least 9 months then you can bring it back.. tax applies but im not sure of the structure.. would probably be easier to get a runner to help you

performancewerkz

Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
You can ship your car over to OZ.
You need to arrange for a forwarder down in OZ and your car have to be inspected
by JPJ before you can have it shipped..If your car is modded dont think about shipping it over...
I think i was quoted RM8- 10k for shipping and to finalize all documents needed...

xion13

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
petaling jaya
Visit site
hua.. cannot can ship my car lo that means... mine modded.. sakit hati la..
ship to OZ i mean

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
yes u can, with student ap.

shipping charges about 2k usd, depends on port of loading in aussie.

get a reliable forwarding agency in port klang to do for you, then collect ur car in port klang.

xion13

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
petaling jaya
Visit site
har? collect my car in port klang? u talking bout sending car FROM australia, or TO australia..

if i can ship my car to Aus, it would be a great plus.. i'll probably put more effort in2 my car then.. now a bit reluctant cos if spend too much when going overseas that time hafta sell...

nUeRobZ

May 17, 2004
which one is worth to bring back a S13 , 240sx/180sx , or R33 GTS-T???

if modd in aus like a sil18 u think malaysia approve or not???cause australia approve those mod so i dunno whether malaysia will reject my car or not if reject then damn pain!anyone know bout this??? s13 wif 180 front running on sr20det got all the forms for the mods and u think malaysia allow ar?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
jackieleong, thanks for clearing up. yes guys i was referring to the starter enquiries.

nuerobZ, it doesnt matter if u import usd 1million dollar car with full mods or something. it its just exporting your car, and with proper ap and proper documents u can just ship ur car to port klang. but those JPJ side u have to kao tim urself lar....understand kah? :D

nUeRobZ

May 17, 2004
yeah i understand know but just asking for opion on bringing wat car back....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I'm driving a Toyota MRS from Singapore and looking for a well recommended body kit workshop in Malaysia JB to do my wide body kit..
Any recomendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience