• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Brake caliper spraying for v. cheap!

MutantTomato

Dear members of ZTH,

I am offering brake caliper spraying. The details are as follows:

1. Any colour of your choice! It can be red, blue or any other colour! Its all up to you!

2. Will not peel or crack! If it does happen due to my workmanship, let me know and I will do it again for you for free!

3. Any calipers can be sprayed! Whether its disc brake calipers, drum brake covers, all also can!

...................................................................................
Why spray the calipers instead of getting caliper covers?

1. Its fully customized! You can pick colours to match your rims, the car colour, etc. Why settle for regular colours like red? Be crazy and choose fluorescent green! Or why not sparkling gold (like my car)? It all up to you! :rock:

2. Nothing "additional" stuck on to your calipers. There have been some cases where those caliper covers have come off and seriously messed up the brakes! Do you really want to have a piece of plastic/ fiber jamming your brake pads while you're driving?!

3. Those caliper covers are always stolen by stupid Mat Rempits and other delinquents! :mad: :banghead:

4. Modders are going to know if its really a Brembo caliper set or just a caliper cover! A bit :embarassed: right?

...................................................................................

This service is to your convenience! In other words, I will come to your place of choice at your timing (based on appointments! Service for Klang Valley only! Other places please enquire...) and do this service!

The whole process will take approx. 4 hours. Why so long? Because I want the paint to dry properly. Then, both you and I will be satisfied. If you're satisfied, then I am happy! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now, the most important thing... How much?
All in all, everything included, is only......

RM130!!!!!

Believe me, this is damn cheap!

So if you're interested, please contact me via:

1. PM
2. email: [email protected]

Wah Rm130. Not bad. :biggrin:

But too bad I already DIY myself. Otherwise sure call you. Maybe next time I wana change color can look for you.

simonsayz: No problem mate! Ahhh... You DIY... So you can confirm say that RM130 is damn cheap, right or not? For the amount of work, its damn cheap right? :D

aiyooooooooooo, now oni u offer tis service :mad:
shud offer ealier before i fitted my caliper

Wan to ask, the paint u use, will it come off if kena brake fluid ?
resistant a not ?

I wan to paint 1 caliper oni, for my bike, small one, and oso a small piece of aluminum extension bracket.
Can arr ? u kasi quote me lar.
U dun wori lar if dunno how to bukan bikes caliper, i bukak n dissasemble the caliper n clean before i send to u mar.

PM me ur phone number, i call u to arrange a time. Can do on Saturdays or Sundays arr ? coz my work dun allow me to go out on monday to friday, reli kenot until habis kelija time, company policy mar.

oso i wan BLACK colour, oni black, tak mau color lain, tak mau blue, tak mau red, tak mau gold, I WAN BLACK .

carroTT: Ehehehe.... What to do? Last time I was busy la tai lou... Now a bit more free la... :)

Bike caliper no problem! Even better if you can pass me the caliper itself!

The paint so far on my car, no effect from brake dust or heat... As for brake fluid, I never experienced because never came across it! But don't worry, I will put some fluid on one of my calipers and see what happens... But I don't think it will affect la... If sprayed properly, its not a problem... :)

This Saturday I busy. Sunday can but afternoon 1pm onwards la...

my problem is arr, i spray my calipers using Epoxy paint.
Quite tahan lasak oso the paint, but arr, when wanna bleed the brake oil, once kena sure cat tanggal wan.

So i damn pening where to find those paint for brake calipers. If the standard paint on caliper arr, rendam with brake oil oso no efek wan. So i damn pening how to find the paint.

see how, please do leave me a number.

now go back to work, manager come kacau lar . . . . .

Bro, where's ur location??? Any contact no?

i got high temp with oil resistant paint + ceramic content, how much if u use mine and paint

since your's s sparkling gold, if i wan dark shiny(gloss) blue?
Can it be done?

Any contact and location information?

yeah bro,
id like to do mine too

Still got or not? Can respray my brembo or not? without losing the wordings?

Bump: Still got or not? Can respray my brembo or not? without losing the wordings?

hi, how much spray the civic fd rear caliper? is cheaper since is small size? please advise. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom