• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
[youtube]Lyf4rfT7bHU[/youtube]

I thought they only manufacture AV Stuff.. kekeke

After Michelin's 'Tweel' .. Here's another cool invention by BOSE. Sorry it's in French. Just watch it, the idea is there.

Comfort and Handling. Can have em both w/o compromise.

I heard that they won't make it into production due to weight issue. It's too heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Wah! Suspension for K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider... can detect obstacles and automatically adjust by itself. Very smart indeed.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
should ask pocketrocket to see whether or not he knows anything...
he works for bose...
kekekeke

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
how the hell did it jumped over the curb?!.........
brake hard than accelerate?!

*puzzled..............
*blur.......

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
OMG NO BODY ROLL!!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken this kind of suspension is used on the new Audi TT. Im not sure whether it's the same concept.

Anyway, Audi's Active Suspension, as they call it, uses magnetic fields to change the viscosity of the hydraulic fluid in the shock absorber, enabling the dampening rate of the suspension to be adjusted in a fraction of a second by an onboard computer.

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
holyshit, it can perform acrobatic better than hydraulic suspension u see in Fast n Furious.........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience