condition is working fine...
complete harness only no stand.......

no trade in...sell only....
quite reasonable price for second hand item
brand new is rm400+- and nowaday quite hard to have blackface

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
mine got stand... lols but i want black face... lolz being greedy here trade la bro... can sell same price me mine only 4 months old

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
I wan 1.. pm me ur location pls

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
Joeker said:
Why no stand?

What happen to the stand?
use for another application...
y?

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
DeOngster said:
mine got stand... lols but i want black face... lolz being greedy here trade la bro... can sell same price me mine only 4 months old
need money loh........

Mazdaspeed A-spec.

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Joeker said:
Application? wat application? Why not sell it with the meter?

ppl wanna sell what wanna keep what up to him lar.
why not ask for instruction manual, hoses, t-joint, original box & connectors etc.

apeng,

you should thank joeker that he pin the topic for u lar
no need to bump it

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i agree. whats up with the third degree questioning? He wants to sell and has specifically mentioned there's no stand why hold it against the seller? I was baffled with why this thread got priority but i guess you suspect its stolen item huh Joeker?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
phat7 said:
i agree. whats up with the third degree questioning? He wants to sell and has specifically mentioned there's no stand why hold it against the seller? I was baffled with why this thread got priority but i guess you suspect its stolen item huh Joeker?
Nowadays car broken cases is increased..Joeker juz concern bout members here n try to prevent the selling n buying of stolen stuffs...so Joeker juz ask watever questions he suspect to make himself clear...

Ahpeng,

plz state wat ur meter comes wit....meter only? or come wit t-joint,hose...etc.. so tat no further Q wil be ask except price...

my 2 cents...

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Kenny thanks for the lead. i trully appreciate it.

WIth regards to the above, i feel labelling (sticky'ing post) people without substantiated evidence amounts to slander.Which if author of thread can pursue and prove otherwise be detrimental to the owner/webmaster of this site. If you are to publish criteria whereas sellers are notified of requirements before posting, and Joeker by this criteria decides that this seller is not genuine, then only then the alarm bells ring and perhaps get seller verification before sticky'ing as "suspected stolen items"

the reason for this rant is simply the fact that people/enthusiasts gather here to share views, chat and of course buy/sell items. If there is going to be a selective criteria on "suspected stolen items" then it should be deliberated on a more serious basis and posted as forum rules. I have some parts which are not complete heck most of the items for sale are not complete ie. no invoices, boxes and such. will i be labelled as a "suspected thief"?

I feel there should be a more civilised way to go about things and not picking at random. My take.

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
yeah,prevent is better than cure...

its ok without a stand...might be use it for RSM...

but if without the socket n T-join...can be suspected as stolen stuff...
(either a proof of recepit and box of purchase can clear it all~of cource check the item code)

all cheersss...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
calvin00cool said:
yeah,prevent is better than cure...

its ok without a stand...might be use it for RSM...

but if without the socket n T-join...can be suspected as stolen stuff...
(either a proof of recepit and box of purchase can clear it all~of cource check the item code)

all cheersss...
sometimes depends on the seller.....the personal credibility is important..

my 2 cents...

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
oh god what shoud i say.....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
what if he bought it from chop shop with no hose or those T-joint?if like that can it be a stolen item?

sometimes we hard to judge ppl that is a stolen item or non stolen item.let says if it's a stolen item i dare to say there are still got a lot of ppl wanna buy it,coz boost meter doesn't need any sensor mah........peace

i know a chop shop that there got defi gauges with control unit but no sensor at all.....y like this?thanks to his super clever worker who in japan,they only know take the meter and control unit but forgot these meter are runnin sensors.....what a clever arse......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

experts pls tell the ways of how to increase the pick up power for a kancil 660.
and pls tell how much it cost to do so.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience