Blitz D1GP

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
i got some questions to ask..........is this going to be blitz's 2006 drift skyline ?

and........................

will nomuken have a new partner in d1gp ?.............the blitz cefiro !

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
afiqmeister said:
i got some questions to ask..........is this going to be blitz's 2006 drift skyline ?

and........................

will nomuken have a new partner in d1gp ?.............the blitz cefiro !

This is the new Blitz 2006 outlook D1 SPL Skyline ER34

And the guy driving the Cefiro is Abe San, Ken Nomura's D1 Chief Mechanic from Blitz, he is the man responsible for building his car and his engine.

Skagee, Cheaka and the rest of the gang from Traffic magazine has the chance to meet him and of course Ken Nomura during the recent Tokyo Auto Salon 2006.

Ask them abt the experience...kekekeke :p

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PTlemon,

hey bro, isn't that er34 in the pic the one used in the street legal series ?

SR20KET

Dec 22, 2005
ptlemon, the abesan izit the one that always appear in v-opt wan? the cefiro cun leh. seems like you know ken nomura oso. you work for blitz?

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
wah the new skyline looks nice.............ptlemon any more pics of the 2006 blitz skyline ?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
PTLemon said:
Skagee, Cheaka and the rest of the gang from Traffic magazine has the chance to meet him and of course Ken Nomura during the recent Tokyo Auto Salon 2006.

Ask them abt the experience...kekekeke :p
PTLemon: Nice meeting you there...it was a great experience..I mean..really a great experience...we had a lot of fun....:_: hahhaha.......thanks for showing us around...will post picture up soon....

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
gti88 said:
PTlemon,

hey bro, isn't that er34 in the pic the one used in the street legal series ?
D1 Street Legal car can be either Nomuken's personal car or one of the Blitz Misc Car.

Blitz Japan has a total of 6 ER34 D1 Cars, Ken Nomura has 1 car for his own.

1 of the Blitz D1 Car is in USA rite now for the USA D1 Grand Prix, 1 for demo in D1 or exhibitions, 2 cars for the Japanese D1 scene, 1 Stand By Car and the other car for miscellaneous.

Cheers

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
SR20KET said:
ptlemon, the abesan izit the one that always appear in v-opt wan? the cefiro cun leh. seems like you know ken nomura oso. you work for blitz?
Yes you are rite. Actually Abe San is kinda of in charge for Blitz Public Relation for D1. But he is also very good in building D1 cars with a few Blitz Mechanic such as Morimoto San, Akata San, etc.

Very funny guy, I love to talk to him. Ken Nomura...hmmm...yes I know him personally, I don't work for Blitz, I work with Blitz !

Cheers

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
afiqmeister said:
wah the new skyline looks nice.............ptlemon any more pics of the 2006 blitz skyline ?

What kind of pics do you want ?

Of course, underneath the car and details of the engine bay, I can't reveal too much, hope you understand, but if you want just the looks of it. Can sure !

I was in Blitz Tokyo Main Workshop after the auto salon, they are working on the D1 Car.

Here is the workshop area...

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
cheaka said:
PTLemon: Nice meeting you there...it was a great experience..I mean..really a great experience...we had a lot of fun....:_: hahhaha.......thanks for showing us around...will post picture up soon....
Yoh Cheaka mdm..... it was my pleasure too...hope you guys enjoyed yourself. Me also bz there, working lah...kekekeke :p so if never take care well, please forgive me ~wink~ And the nite stage at wangan was also cancel, friend sicked lah, so he stayed at home and couldn't bring you guys out ! Next time, okies...

Will see ya soon.

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
PTLemon............can post more pics of your trip to the blitz factory ?

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
afiqmeister said:
PTLemon............can post more pics of your trip to the blitz factory ?

Okies...

This is the engine building room in their Tokyo Main Workshop, the workshop responsible for Ken Nomura's D1 Spec engines, at any time, there will be 2-3 spare engines on standby.

This is the engine parts room where Blitz Mechanics put their turbos, engine spares, pistons, con rods, etc here and also this is the room where they do their examination of engine parts and components.

Blitz Mechanics working on the 2004 D1 car which Blitz has 5 in Japan and 1 in USA, they are doing some stuffs for the 2006 events

Spare Bonnets and Bumpers are often a necessities in D1 events, Look at the amount of brand new Dunlop Direzza Tyres on the back. Just one D1 event, Ken Nomura consumes on an average of 10 sets of rear tyres which is about 20 tyres consumed in 1 event.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PTLemon said:
D1 Street Legal car can be either Nomuken's personal car or one of the Blitz Misc Car.

Blitz Japan has a total of 6 ER34 D1 Cars, Ken Nomura has 1 car for his own.

1 of the Blitz D1 Car is in USA rite now for the USA D1 Grand Prix, 1 for demo in D1 or exhibitions, 2 cars for the Japanese D1 scene, 1 Stand By Car and the other car for miscellaneous.

Cheers

wow ! must be great having 1 or 2 spare cars in case anything happens.
I was wondering, are all the Blitz D1 ER34s built to only 1 spec or does it vary ?

cheers ! :_:

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
Melon: I'm jealous !!!!! I'm a big fan of Nomura Ken. I love the way he drift d er34. From outer line to inner line and cut in ppl's line. Damn ! And Nomura Ken looks so cute. Hahaha, small sized.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all ZTH sifu,

My honda eg B16A auto for the last few weeks has a serious jerking issue. It actually started months ago but got worse last few weeks. At first it was once in a while then it become more serious and jerk everytime when stop and moving also. The car felt heavy and does not accelerate well. After checking with my mechanic it is due to burn spark plug (again), which i have just change (NGK cooper) in July and less than 3k mileage. Before that my NGK irridium also lasted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience