Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Blitz Access tuning ECU for GSR RS, EVO 1,2 and 3

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
hi guys...

i got one unit BLITZ Access Tuning ECU specifically for GSR RS, Evo 1,2 and 3 engine management system.....

the details about the system is:

The Blitz Access ECU is a computer which replaces the existing ECU. Replacing the stock ECU with either a piggyback unit or an entire replacement, such as this, is commonly known as 'chipping' the car. The Blitz Access computer does not rely on fooling the ECU with external clamping circuits or making sensors read differently, it properly re-programs the factory limits, and all the fueling is adjusted accordingly. The Blitz Access computers are so technically advanced, they can even be purchased with maps for larger injectors. The Blitz Access ECU's are available for most japanese cars, so please enquire if there is an Access ECU for your car.

The computer is a blitz modified Mitsubishi ECU unit that removes the boost cut and speed cut for a GSR RS, Evo 1,2 and 3 engine manual, its model is : Blitz Access PC-23710T

so offer price will be RM1600.00 negotiable...

pls call shah decap at 0193494440

cheers

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
the rare and best engine management for ur Evo engine...

cheers..

note: reason for selling upgrade to Power FC/Commander

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
item tested and proven in it purely fast respond of acceleration....no rev cut and speed cut..

cheers

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
The Blitz Access ECU is a computer which replaces the existing ECU. Replacing the stock ECU with either a piggyback unit or an entire replacement, such as this, is commonly known as 'chipping' the car. The Blitz bro here some info bout above item...

Access computer does not rely on fooling the ECU with external clamping circuits or making sensors read differently, it properly re-programs the factory limits, and all the fueling is adjusted accordingly. The Blitz Access computers are so technically advanced, they can even be purchased with maps for larger injectors. The Blitz Access ECU's are available for most japanese cars, so please enquire if there is an Access ECU for your car.

so it is already set and no need to do additional tuning...and price can be reduce based on good negotiation...

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTH sifus, I would like to ask whether wira/satria rear adjustable coilovers compatible with satria neo? I heard that they say they are different . shorter/longer is that true? I had the front one since i bought from halfcut . Thanks for replying ! :driver::driver::driver::confused::confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience