NeoSquall

Known Member
May 13, 2006
I wanna buy a seat from this person..

Name: Robin Huang Wei Jin
handphone no: 012-3104333
Bank a/c no.: 106061512438
Bank: Maybank

he claims that he is working in Moiketo halfcut Sdn. Bhd. and his father is the boss.. he claims he has a brother who drives a black mitsubishi evo4.. he also claims that he is married with a wife..

I banked in the money as usual to purchase the seat.. I have been doing this for a few times.. he promised he will send the seat ASAP..

since Im not in KL and I stay in Sabah, he promised to send the seat over with a nominal charge.. I bank in the money and he never send over.. when I got the chance to go to KL.. he never did turn up.. after countless of false promises sayying that he will deal the problem.. he did not deal his problem.. he almost made me miss my flight back to Sabah..

after a while.. he never contacted me anymore.. he claims that he has refund me the money in total of RM1,050... but it never happened.. he claims he used RHB bank and claims that the bank officer with the name Annie Tan with the number 6786784 will contact me..

when I tried to contact him back.. he never reply..

oh yeah.. he is a customer of a member of this forum.. alvins is his name..

so please beware of this person...

if anyone of you know him.. please help me.. call him to please refund my money.. its been months..

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
sad to hear that man .

have you lodged a police report ?

commercial crimes section is always looking for a good example...........

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
so sad to hear tat bro............goodluck on yr refund...............

NeoSquall

Known Member
May 13, 2006
yes.. made a report dy.. but still no news..

thx.. hopefully that bastard refunds my money..

bombinxile

May 20, 2009
got scammed by [email protected]. bought a phone from him but never received it. he adds you to msn first under email [email protected], chats you up then convinces you to send the money. says he sent the item but he will never give you tracking number, giving excuses like he's busy and shyt. also upon tracing this individual, he operated from Thailand (NOT JB as he says).

Lost 400rm from this scammer, hope none of you will too.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
thank you for the warning on these conmen sirs, iam sorry u guys had to undergo these ordeals. rest assure, no wrong doings go unpunished.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
thank you for the warning on these conmen sirs, iam sorry u guys had to undergo these ordeals. rest assure, no wrong doings go unpunished.
hell yeah!!
dont worry bro everything these conmen fuks do to us they will kena balik sooner or later
good luck with getting back your money bro!!

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
scammers like these makes us sellers look bad.

z@ezam

May 3, 2007
trg-rawang
I wanna buy a seat from this person..

Name: Robin Huang Wei Jin
handphone no: 012-3104333
Bank a/c no.: 106061512438
Bank: Maybank

he claims that he is working in Moiketo halfcut Sdn. Bhd. and his father is the boss.. he claims he has a brother who drives a black mitsubishi evo4.. he also claims that he is married with a wife..

I banked in the money as usual to purchase the seat.. I have been doing this for a few times.. he promised he will send the seat ASAP..

since Im not in KL and I stay in Sabah, he promised to send the seat over with a nominal charge.. I bank in the money and he never send over.. when I got the chance to go to KL.. he never did turn up.. after countless of false promises sayying that he will deal the problem.. he did not deal his problem.. he almost made me miss my flight back to Sabah..

after a while.. he never contacted me anymore.. he claims that he has refund me the money in total of RM1,050... but it never happened.. he claims he used RHB bank and claims that the bank officer with the name Annie Tan with the number 6786784 will contact me..

when I tried to contact him back.. he never reply..

oh yeah.. he is a customer of a member of this forum.. alvins is his name..

so please beware of this person...

if anyone of you know him.. please help me.. call him to please refund my money.. its been months..

Saya baru kena tipu at mudah 5 hari lepas...saya mencari sesiapa ada jual rim waja cps....mamat ni dari changlun tawarkan diri jual rim dari kereta yg baru dibeli dgn harga RM600... Ayat nya cukup manis uncle dia keje DHL di kedah....saya pun bankin deposit RM400...dan dapat sms dari mamat ni dah send rim kat saya
mamat ni janji email resit DHL tu.....sampai skrang hampeh....calll/email semua senyap

data penipu seperti dibawah
email [email protected]
PUBLIC BANK 4569530036 HUANG WEI JIN

kalau kawan2 semua try search email penipu ni [email protected] kat laman murah2u.com...anda akan dapati ada banyak penipu ni menjual barangan di laman berkenaan... :mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, is true that sometimes, if possible best to COD but certain things that is hard to get at certain place, made others no choice but to purchase online by banking in money and so on...

Is a big risk to take especially purchasing items that is way too expensive but possible just COD, pay and collect on the spot is the best to avoid all these scumbags from scamming...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Ferrari California is often viewed as the baby of the Maranello stables, it still packs quite a punch under its hood. Still, if you find the weight of the folding hardtop holding back the car from blowing wind in your hair, the folks at Anderson Germany have some tricks up their sleeves for you.

Under the hood, the 4.3-liter V8 gets an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience