Best extractor brand for Neo CPS

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
How about speedworks or supercircuit ones? R3 headers kinda look like supercircuit ones.

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
the te brands will work from the dyno charts I saw but will also need a full cat back replace ment to actually fee the benefit. super Street finishing is pretty good...but I like the R3:driver::biggrin:

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
How much does it costs to custom a header?
It depends .. material SS how big you want it. 4-2-1 or 4-1 .Alot more stuff .
Mine is 4-2-1 SS 2inc diameter . Cost 1150,expensive but its custome made after all , lol . Other Extractors are all 1.6 inc or 1.8 inc
Since a friend used to have b16b(now currently using b20c) . He told me to get a 2inc diameter exractor . Its better for 1.6cc engines.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

U should try considering MARCO (posted once in ZTH: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-2-1-extractor-for-campro-and-campro-cps.html)
MY cousin is using it on his Neo CPS and heard its really worth it

But he asked me to go for Superstreet since the material used is much way better
I'm currently in the look for my CPS too
Anyone, kindly share your experience on these brands ya?

Cheers
Yeah I heard superstreet is good too . "they" say their extractors are better then R3 , by 1hp . It cost 700 including installation + 1year warranty . Not too bad actually. A friend of mine currently using it now on his CPS , there is a significant difference . For 700 i say its worth it. Unless youre willing to spend hundreds more to do custom like mine :D

ayamblack

Feb 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
go for Superstreet. i already use it on my neo cps. full stainless steel system from extractor till muffler. ++ pickup. and the sound is very good

james404

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
So ayamblack, how much was the cost for the whole exhaust system?
I was thinking of installing the Superstreet too in the near future

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any one here know how to integrate a protable mp3 palyer to the car..?

which it juz like plug in the connection to a computer..and as well it is removalable..

hehe...as i juz give a though to see it can be done or not... :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience