Bastard Who Steal Car Emblems | Lancer Evolution

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Karma? Just think about it...

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.[2].

Examples of karma
The process of action and reaction on all levels—physical, mental and spiritual—is karma. One must pay attention to thoughts, because thought can make karmas—good, bad and mixed.[1]

“I say kind words to you, and you feel peaceful and happy. I say harsh words to you, and you become ruffled and upset. The kindness and the harshness will return to me, through others, at a later time.”

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
common items easy to steal:
- 'kukuciao' antenna
- wiper
- emblems
- tyre air valve cap
- side/signal lights
- etc..etc..

A Post Every 5 Mins

guys,

just want to ask what possibly happen when my 5th gear "tendang". This is 3rd time happen to me. 1st and 2nd time i still manage to get 2nd hand 5th gear, but now really hard to find unless i buy a new set of 5th gear. fyi, i'm using satria 1.6 sohc with standard g/box. can anyone help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience