Bastard Who Steal Car Emblems | Lancer Evolution

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
starfish, hard to find and last time I saw one Tiara using peugeot logo.....funny...this people got identity crisis

Just this morning, I saw a Kancil with Mitsu and BMW logo at the back of his car. 2 Mitsu logo and 1 BMW....I was like WTF...did Mitsu and BMW merge...Hahaha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
just now i saw ford telstar old model with evolution VIII emblem.....really bastard.

chocolatesttarfish

1,000 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
starfish, hard to find and last time I saw one Tiara using peugeot logo.....funny...this people got identity crisis

Just this morning, I saw a Kancil with Mitsu and BMW logo at the back of his car. 2 Mitsu logo and 1 BMW....I was like WTF...did Mitsu and BMW merge...Hahaha
hahaha...yeah..still this one better than the Evo with Proton emblem case...hehheh..

just now i saw ford telstar old model with evolution VIII emblem.....really bastard.
yeah bro..nice meeting u too the other night..u cabut awal and went to 'service' your 'parts' ka..hahahaa..will join u guys tt again once I'm back here..

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
I think after this I remove all the mitsu logo from my gt and use waja one, sure no one will steal.

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no need emblem oso cantik maaa.....janji polish ur car till shine :)

(I hate polishing/removing dirt stucked in-between inside emblems)

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
just lot my emblem last week... still got no time to remove the double side tape yet...

Attachments

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i think most of the time the ppl to actually remove the emblems are children/school children...not other driver... unless when sumone has been lansi alot than other drivers might do sumthing to our car i guess.... that's y alot of those 3 star badges go missing!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Emblem stolen that leaves double sided tapes still ok.

I hate to think about the holes (on the car body) when the bastard thieves pull out the emblem from there.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Emblem stolen that leaves double sided tapes still ok.

I hate to think about the holes (on the car body) when the bastard thieves pull out the emblem from there.
i think the holes are only for old 80's car like mine... new cars all use 3M super bond!:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
i think the holes are only for old 80's car like mine... new cars all use 3M super bond!:biggrin:
Exactly what I have said. the old 80's car emblems have extinct (jap cars esp). So, where to find replacement? End of the day, the holes are sealed with glue.

New car emblem still can be bought new.

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
never ending story...buy today & lost the next day unless dont used ur car just park inside garage at ur home..ppl nowaday want some item in easy way just 'STEAL'

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
antenna also went missing lately...its a cycle, when urs lost then stART sourcing from the car park then it go on & on....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Put it this way.the exterior of our cars are hardly ours.dent marks,bee sting antenna (kuku chiow as refered by my gf) and emblems are easily taken.even the tyres air valve cap was stolen.now abit less.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
that is exactly why, my car on the outside has 0 emblem,0 logo,o window visor,tyre air valve cap=rubber type,no antenna also . serious.

even with all that being zero......somebody stole my RIGHT side smoked signal light :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: by using a screwdriver to jack/bend my bonnet up to take it !

there will always be something for these bastards to steal,so why bother using my hard earned money to feed their filthy disgusting habit? all i know is,one fine day,i will catch these buggers in action,whether its my car,stranger or another brothers car...i will kick the living shyt out of his as$...even if he is not stealing something and scratching somebodies car,i will still kick his ass,cause i know if that was my car,and a stranger did that for me,i will be soooooo grateful.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Yea these guys got nothing else better to do than steal.beat the crap out of em.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
or just shove the a couple of emblems in the thief ass, since the thief love the emblem so much.:biggrin:

chocolatesttarfish

1,000 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
that is exactly why, my car on the outside has 0 emblem,0 logo,o window visor,tyre air valve cap=rubber type,no antenna also . serious.

even with all that being zero......somebody stole my RIGHT side smoked signal light :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: by using a screwdriver to jack/bend my bonnet up to take it !

there will always be something for these bastards to steal,so why bother using my hard earned money to feed their filthy disgusting habit? all i know is,one fine day,i will catch these buggers in action,whether its my car,stranger or another brothers car...i will kick the living shyt out of his as$...even if he is not stealing something and scratching somebodies car,i will still kick his ass,cause i know if that was my car,and a stranger did that for me,i will be soooooo grateful.
hahaha..damn they sounded desperate..