b8 180 fuel consumption

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hello all..
can i ask u all something.. how bout FC of 2.0V6?

let me answer for my friend.
full tank on lantis - around RM90
can go around 400-430km

last week till today i pumped totalled of RM100 n i didn't reset the mileage meter....now the meter reading is 470++....if not mistaken can pass 500.....i drove both highway n town area......tekan tekan a bit when wanna overtake cars....
i think sud b ok with my FC rite.....

lynx_210 said:
Hi all ....

my B8 with 55L in town can go 430km+- with press press bit lah..... if really kau kau can only go 330-350km n if just in high way 110-130km/h will b 500++km
n my only run in 210 ECU with E manage but b4 that (E manage)also not bad it can goes +- 400km in town ....

Cheers.....

Bro, your b8 quiet fuel thirstyness la, 55L = rm105.00 can go 430km. Mine rm90.00 can go 460km. Speed average 110-120 kmh.

i think the FC for B8 is almost the same for us.

city with normal drive
RM10 around 40-50km

city with hard drive
RM10 around 30-40km

highway depend on gearbox. but i think should be able to go over 50km with RM10

*with new petrol price 1.92

ondgennis said:
i think the FC for B8 is almost the same for us.

city with normal drive
RM10 around 40-50km

city with hard drive
RM10 around 30-40km

highway depend on gearbox. but i think should be able to go over 50km with RM10

*with new petrol price 1.92

You r right bro, i agreed. Hmmm... i wish in the future fuel price not increase (konon2 la). Kalau naik gak, pakai mampuih la geng turbo. Jual B8, pakai T2 la pulak.

aiya...fuel increase??? 4 turbo gang..got problem??? want 2 cheapsale ur rides??
kamon...u cannot buy d satisfaction wit money.....long live b8..

B8 is very2 satisfy our soul bro.. but fuel increase damn toooooo SATISFYING ... the 'others'. (kena cari lesen bot ikan la... bole la dapat petrol singgit seliter muahaha)

the fuel consumption normally depends on the gearbox ur using... just wanna ask u guys laa... at 5th gear, 3k rpm = ??? km

certain people using B8 on different g/box shows different reading
- 95kmh
- 115kmh

yours? the shorter the ratio means that the engine sucks more petrol...

i am using lantis 1.8 gearbox.
5th gear 3k rpm = 110kmh

so normally at highway, i only drive around 110-120kmh. the feeling really not nice..ur car run at high rpm, but u not get fast enough. sakit hati for the engine

gud for u laa... my fren who's using B6 g/box (not sure n/a or turbo) only clocked 95kmh at 3k rpm 5th gear... just imagine the engine roaring when cruising at fast high rpm... sounded like the engine asking higher gear even at 5t gear

if the 5th gear ratio can let the car cruising at low rpm sure u can save petrol... i heard capella g/box can cruise 110kmh at 2k ++ rpm arrr?

gear ratio and engine tuning are both equally important. If you get a gb with a longer 5th gear ratio, you'll also be stepping more gas to maintain a given speed. in the end, the petrol saving is not much. If you want good economy, get a piggyback ECU and tune it properly on the dyno with wideband O2.

FYI: my car cruising 110kmh in 5th gear @ 3000 rpm.
Consumption: RM50 can go 250km and sometimes more, current petrol price.

my 210 i dunno la how many thousand rpm in fifth gear. Let me drive first and then i will tell you folks. I think as same as you all. Battousai, yours can goes 250km with rm50 current petrol? How nice. Tell me the secret bro.

oic that "piggyback ECU and tune it properly on the dyno with wideband O2" ka? Any picture or photo of that ecu? I mean i know notin' bout this ecu, where i can get it and how much? would our car's performance turn down after using it? Tq. Fuel saving is really needed lately. Damn!

piggyback ECUs for example Greddy Emanage, Perfect Power SMT6, Dastek Unichip, Haltech Interceptor...

Gain performance and improve fuel economy <<<BUT>>>
the guy tuning your car had better know what he's doing.

Cost... RM1500 and upwards depending on ur car setup.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom