b18c extractor can fit in B16A ??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fai2max

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
can fit in ?? if port and polish cost me how much ?? and full polish how much ???

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
I'm using B18C/Mugen B18C extractor on B16A, without tuning, low end power not so good, but high end is very good.

after tuning, all ok.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
what do u mean by tuning sheiro? ecu re-chip? or hondata?
either one, I first tried vafc, then I tried chipped ECU, buth both not to my liking, so I spent on hondata. They all can do light tune, but I just wanted more features, that's all. I wouldn't really recommend hondata to anyone unless they like to tinker around with fuel maps, or is always using the unit to do a base tune for modified cars to see what to expect in terms of performance gain. some parts do work well, but it seems like there's a bit of work in terms of tuning to get it right, esp with intake and exhaust mods.

if tuning theory, it's something like this, get peak pressure in cyclinder to get maximum torque out. if you can play with fuel only, then use AFR to generate peak pressure. If you can play with ignition, then you can play with both. In the end, both systems work, it's just that one has more flexibility over another in terms of tuning for a more extreme system with cams and etc.

amran

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
sure can fit one but got a lot of space below coz b18c & b16a block height not the same. so becareful and ask around first. some people dun care but are you?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

FOCAL POINT would like to wish all our Muslim customers and supporters Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Thank you all the support, patronage and confidence in Tufoil. We also would like to wish all of you a safe and a pleasant ' Balik Kampong '. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience