Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Auto foam or Pro foam?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

joshua7paul

Known Member
hai guys

like the title above..any of you tried either before?..i know the price difference.

but what about the benefits of both brands?.

any comments?

thank u

ive tried autofoam and its good. ive kept a sample after i did for my car for observation.

after months, light it up with fire it didn melt, put it under water it didn expand, tried peeling it off it didn crumble like biscuits. the material is stable

one advice is once u foam up ur car, its done for good. so choose wisely. i heard a story a wira foam with imitation stuff and it crumbles after weeks.

price difference a lot tho. but i strongly suggest u go for autofoam. peace of mind and result is wonderful

ive tried autofoam and its good. ive kept a sample after i did for my car for observation.

after months, light it up with fire it didn melt, put it under water it didn expand, tried peeling it off it didn crumble like biscuits. the material is stable

one advice is once u foam up ur car, its done for good. so choose wisely. i heard a story a wira foam with imitation stuff and it crumbles after weeks.

price difference a lot tho. but i strongly suggest u go for autofoam. peace of mind and result is wonderful

thanks ..

yup..autofoam for ultimate package was quoted rm 1880..but pro foam is only rm900..

any others wanna share ur thoughts?

thanks

'After 12' Sunway did sell those profoam. But price ranging from RM400++ until RM1.3k ++, depending on the amount and how many chassis members u want to pump-in with it. I also would like to try it but still doubt with it's quality...

Last edited:
'After 12' Sunway did sell those profoam. But price ranging from RM400++ until RM1.3k ++, depending on the amount and how many chassis members u want to pump-in with it. I also would like to try it but still doubt with it's quality...

thanks dude.

i do know the price.was looking for opinions on quality. if u have tried it.do let me know.thanks

Top Bottom