Apexi turbo timer..

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
Want to ask sifu's out there...

My old seg year 96 (auto) original condition....no turbo..not supercharge
now i'm thinking to install apexi turbo timer (i'think sifu's outside there aleady know what is it). can or not install, berbaloi tak & need to add other gadget/stuff with that apexi turbo timer.

please give idea and suggestion... thx

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
for fun only la, no helpin yr performance or watsoever.. may lettin to view the a/f mixt, O2, countin down to shut yr engine, battery power thats all.. but i admit i feel like installin it too but... no helpin in performance also summore it gonna put u in danger of kena stolen worr

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
morning...giv some time for the engine to warm up...
after kaw2 whack at the highway...180km/h - 247km/h...then stop, aiyaaaa got to pee pee...giv some time for the engine cool down before total stop...

it's just an accecories...depends on u...it's your car :D :D

sometimes...others think..."waaaaa...car didn't stop after taken out the key..."
sure turbo one...then they start to look at my front bumper...
"aik why nooo intercooler one" hahahaha...

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
Thax...bro's..undestood....

other alternative to increase H/P to my old SE.G (Auto)...by not converting to 4AGE.

Thank..

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
turbo timer doesn't effect your Horse power...
just for sake to take care your engine...don't miss understood...

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
nappx said:
other alternative to increase H/P to my old SE.G (Auto)...by not converting to 4AGE.
Thank..
SAFC + performance mufflers and performance exhaust systems, e-Manage i think

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
'[00] TRD said:
... summore it gonna put u in danger of kena stolen worr
true2... nowadays got some seller jual all these interior stuffs with wire condition like kena cabut and no sensors all that... quite sophisticated too coz they only send their runner to do business... and these runners will call back to 'otai' when dunno what to answer questions from buyer... happened to a friend from klang...

can put in the car for fun ler... but tint the car gelap2... or sorok2 the timer..

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother if Apexi pen type I think I can help U to buy it... hehee looking for 1 replace for my friend......
Yup the timer just give enough time for U're car cool down after high speed, but also give chance ppl break your mirror just for the timer, that day my friend car oledi kena......

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
fuel price increased 30sen per litre summore, imagine the longer yr engine cool down.. the more petrol its consumin, :X-:

my 0.02 cents

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
bro...felio

how much apexi that you said arrr... can put auto timer or manual setting...
condition... thanxx...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
buat kacau kacau a bit man! :P hahha!!

who say turbo timer no add speed!! hahah!! got man!! u see when a friend added GT wings..he say cornering and highspeed can feel extra bhp!! HAKAKAKAKAK!!! then added spoiled or 15" wheel..fuiyo!! say like i can feeel the extra juice man!! HAhahah!!! then tukar steering..say wah!! my cornering damn keng already.. siap siap duduk inside his car beside him.. show me.. eehh?? haha!! more like even kecut compare to last time..ahha!! :P

btw what pen shape type? haha!! nvm feilo.. i am actually looking for one soon..coz that day i checked my car again... hahah!! radiator head really goin to blow one day if i keep on revving like that.. but guys.. after like u rev until everything heats up.. isn't it better to let it cold down a while first? err..place me in insane after driving status r.. where u brake is masak already... then tyre also half cooked... and of course.. engine damn nice smell of burning stuff..haha!! :D issit better to straight off or let it run back normal smooth a bit first?

^_^

but haha.. above one is kidding la.. haha!! *cabuuuuTT man!!*

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
u meant after that high burning stage then need to cold down only off the engine is better? really r.. coz i use the logical side of turbo charged engine de.. due to their high pressure inside engine so they need time to cool down a bit before explode on next runs :P

too many gas inside :D haha!