Engine and Performance

APEXi 4-1 Spiral type extractor for 4AGE 20V

ngjenwei

This is 4-1 extractor taken out from 4AG 20V. The maker is APEXi. It has a spiral part to increase air flow by creating tornado in the piping. Plug and play in Blacktop and Silvertop. No leaking from this extractor. Because it is second-hand used item, there is some wear and tear on the item. Please judge from the photo or have a physical view. Goods sold are not returnable.

Selling price RM1388nego
Please contact KEVIN 0169688921
Location Kajang,

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 832
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 177
JUDGE FROM da foto doesnt seems purple color 2 me. . or is memang white color?? pls post nicer n clearer foto if u mean need 2 judge from the foto...

it is purple coating on the piping. Sorry bro I can't take good pic make u not happy due to poor camera. If u cannot judge I stated can cone over and have a look.

Thanks for your comment.

is not 2 please me bro. U think u sel thing jz bcause of me meh. Is jz help u on ur sale. . cause normaly ppl wil recognise da trademark of it . . if u really keen on bcumin seller. den u can try use beter fone or jz buy a digi camera. i scare mislead ppl oni. . Hop my comment do help u on ur future. . No prob . .

sorry bro. I found that the pics really sxck. I'll put some clearer pics later.
Thanks for your comment. At least got ppl comment not only me bumping myself.

I help you bump! Nice item and comment

Updated with new pics!!! come and have a look!!! bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!