A'Pex N1 piping also kena saman aaa...

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Wei brader!, your Apexi N1 Exhaust system SURE kena saman one hahahaha, it's Non-JASMA approved for road use..........so wanna give me the exhaust cheap-cheap aaaa?

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
chinozie said:
aiyaaaa...original from Japan one also kena saman aaaa??? :D

then how? what to do?
of coz kena saman what, Apexi N1, GT all not Jasma approved.
Even at Japan also kena saman.

If still wanna use it, just be careful and pandai pandai.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
apa ini? my one s-flow senyap senyap with jasma approved also kena saman by police traffic... celaka! :(

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Aloo fren, JASMA approved does not mean SIRIM approved hahahahaha. U have to use stendet EE100 ekzos la brader hahahahaha

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
4agze said:
tapi JPJ approved lah...

test that time not JPJ approved, but Puspakom.
Different story lar, as you as your car can meet the safety standard that puspakom have set, sure LULUS!!!
I even saw 1 guy drive to Puspakom to test his car with N1 type exhaust and LULUS!

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
4agze....wat u mean by APEX'I piping ?
whole piping till da ekzos also kena saman ?
if APEX'I ekzos will lken saman anot?
wat means by JASMA approve?
mee noob duno can sifu teach teach... ?

trueno101

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
KL-PD-Melaka
yo dreamy,already senior member still noob arr...? hehehe...
jasma u can tell by looking at the rear muffler, it has a plate there, rite?
i'm using RS*R Invidia, last time i went a JPJ roadblock at Pandan Indah.
They look at my car from front till rear, then one of them ask if i've convert
the engine or not and he look under the hud and check my engine number.
Then he let me go.. My thought is, JPJ guys know much more about car then the police. :confused: Well, they making overtime money like that lah..

Last edited:

fai

500 RPM
May 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Depend on your luck. They will saman to fulfill their quota. Not OEM = Modified. Nothing u can say to them. Cheers

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
yeah there was 1 nite when i was heading from pj to KL using Muzium road there, there was a road block and the police stop me. 1 of the policeman came to me and he said that i was speeding and yet of coz i m not coz i was driving damn slow(around 60-65km/h). I asked him to issue me saman and he refused and start to check my car from head to rear... then he asked me to open my hud and said that i have changed eng (obviously of coz i did lah. blind 1 oso can see lah). he asked me to show him the car registration card and i did show him the photocopied 1 lah... then this police a bit the frust liao lah and he asked his member to come and check the exhaust coz my exhaust is big to them... he asked me to rev kau kau luckily i m using 5 Zigen Jasma approved exhaust and the sound is soft... so at the end of the day, he let me go loh...

From wat i know rite, those arsehole just wanna either fulfill their quota or just wanna makan makan lah... CB betui lah they all...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
AFAIK .... your muffler sound level is one of the factors that can cause u to be summoned ... another one is the size of your tailpipe ... according to the rules tailpipe cannot be more than 3inch in diameter ... that is if a coca cola can can go into your tailpipe then he can choose to issue u a summons ...
in my case ... i have already potong the tailpipe of my INVIDIA RSR and fitted in a smaller diameter tailpipe opening ... so its quiet plus small tailpipe .. no excuse for them to issue me a summon ... unless they wanna get me on my OPEN POD air filter laaa ... hahaahahahahahaaaaaaa

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
hahhahahha..i already kena saman wif police b4..tak payah pakai jasma or apexi exzos..pakai rimus(cap ayam) also kena..the police guy rev until 6000 rpm.then he said..haaaaa bising...then he check my piping n exzos...ohhh dh tukar....best ker bising2 nie!!..then he terus saman...!!!.WTF...yang paling bestnya KESALAHAN DIA :PENGUBAHSUAIAN SISTEM PIPING EXZOS..!!...BUKANNYA EXZOS YANG BUAT BISING..TAPI PIPING.!!!HAHHAHA BODO..!..50 BUCK FLY.

ITULAH DIA POLIS ZAMAN SKRG...XDE DUIT KERJA MENYAMAN ORG...!!

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
is like this wan...
i drivin unser also kena at da muzium negara there folowin my frends car..
but my frends car never kena i kena...
say speedin la shyt thing la...
juz wanna EAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is doing well in this pandemic and abiding SOP at all times.
Came across an aftermarket brake kit brand in Mudah and was wondering if anyone can vouch for this brand? The price also seems reasonable in my book considering what is being offered in the ad, but who knows I might be wrong.
Here is the link to the ad: Iswara Saga 1.3 1.5 RSS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience