>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wai88, did you give them hear your 'fishing' sound after you have finish business there? high rev one time give them :biggrin:

no no YH..
Wai is not fishing sound. Fishing sound is khoo de

Wai one is kepishh kepishh sound...

later fookming bring out their subaru chase wai88, that time got show jor :biggrin:

im very friendly geh, cannot simply 'kepishh kepishh' ppl ma...if want also wait me mod my car first la:biggrin:

mod zor ma....loly zai rb inside with skynai sticker summore:rofl:

wah..i everyday log in see got many replies..wah..u guys really making thsi thread alive hor...

SE, you never post also.....bugger....

fast fast mark down tht lorry-zai no.plate and go to buy magnum! im sure tht is a dream!:rofl:

dun forget buy ur no. too:thefinger:.......buy jackpot as well,two no. a group......26million liao man:banghead:

when you go makan that time, see got ppl sell those RM 3 per piece, buy from them loh. Try your luck, who knows if you kena jackpot then you can break your 2 legs and retire liao. Remember ask me to become the person to break your legs :rofl:

i know the RM3 geh,the most easy one,i awiz buy,but never kena :banghead:..if i kena ady, than i will pay you and break break both your leg and hand. than uyou can retire as well :thefinger:

But this is not what khoo talking about la,different man..khoo,faster teach me, skynai combination very 'ong' wan

i last saturday buy jackpot at the "wu gong san " there at termiang.....
the scratch one not kena... now waiting for the long number one...........
hope can kena....
after that can buy house , buy car, buy chick.... opssss

thx for the dinner yeehau!!owe u once....:biggrin:

yeehau, TQ...want to pay one but you pay liao...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom