>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hmmmm.jpg

Smells something fishy...buyer dunno but non buyer knows..

want to have a look whether it is the same set with what I saw last time or not ma. :itsme:

i now no need twin port first..cause yesterday baru change disc and PAD...

YH...that one you post not syok enuf la

this one more better...TRD 4 POT

Nice one wai88, this one baru syok for fast drivers :biggrin:

SF, faster go recommend to your dad. This one just 1.5k, no need 3k+ as you mentioned last time, TRD somemore :top:

Oh...I see you.

Have some patience. You will see it when time is right :top:
No need la..if your car need that TRD brakes then I need it la...cuz more power ma your car :biggrin:

Oh...I see you.

Have some patience. You will see it when time is right :top:
No need la..if your car need that TRD brakes then I need it la...cuz more power ma your car :biggrin:

when your time is right, the TRD 4 & 2 POT already grab by others. 1.5k really good to buy, sunye!!:driver:

Ya, I did recommend my dad TRD brake system. That's why not sure if can ask ENEOS to order then install for us...Wing Hin Service center very far man...Balakong :banghead:

I know it will at least cost 3K+. So, that means I can get the 4pot TRD for Altis? Any suggestion?
But 4pot TRD do I need to change my tires to 17inch bo? I guess I wanna remain 16". If need to change tires I think maybe will around 6K+ :stoned:

SF
I didn't say I need lah, only you said you need 4 pot brakes last time. refer to my post above ma.

don't wait, durian fall season leh. Then go ask either Eneos to install for you, since Weng Hin very far away. Sunye not always come!!! :driver:

Last edited:
when your time is right, the TRD 4 & 2 POT already grab by others. 1.5k really good to buy, sunye!!:driver:

Haha! My meaning is the Visor la. TRD brakes, good buy but I don't need it so doesn't matter...130HP car need such brakes meh....:stoned:

YH get it better...to match with the looks of his car..or u get it la :biggrin:

SF, if you fit in 4 pot....your 16 inch will have to go...

Will never go back to ENEOS for repairs...not recommended..:mad:

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

TR:
Yala, that's the main problem...got money what pot also can...me poor ppl can't afford such mods la...

YH:
You sound more excited about it than me leh...since is Sunye. U better get it lo bro...Doesn't match my Stock car.

Last edited:
SF
I didn't say I need lah, only you said you need 4 pot brakes last time. refer to my post above ma.

don't wait, durian fall season leh. Then go ask either Eneos to install for you, since Weng Hin very far away. Sunye not always come!!! :driver:

:five::five::five:

SF, aiya...you need to install brake depending on your needs la....not ppl have 8 pot I also want 8 pot...people have 4 pot I also want 4 pot....

Tell you frankly la, your stock brake is good enough for stock use...since your car also not modified until 200 or 2500 hp...just change to better pads, disc, brake fluid and steel braided hose is enough already.....want bigger caliper...get the MYR 300 wan loh.....you want the TRD caliper for what.....ya, some people will go....'WAH~~~TRD brake woh....Yeng!!' those who knows about cars will go..... 'S*h*i.....Altis put 4 pot....overkill.....racing meh.....'

just my advice la....in the end still your money.....economy not good ah...want to mod also mod wisely....

I didn't say I need it either. Was only asking about it nia. What are you trying to prove here btw?

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

TR:
Lolz! Bro ya I understand and u guys told me before is enough. And that post that YH dig out was so long ago that I asked about 4 pot. Suddenly bring up ma discuss about it with him lo...

oh ok ok.....I thought you want to fix it....because you ask 16 inch rim can clear mou...

no lah, dude. Just want to poison you to get the 4 pot only, coz when I suggest SE86 to take 2 pot, you say must be some power under his engine hood. Then only I remembered last time you said you want to get 4 pot, so should be even more power under your engine hood :biggrin:

You sure you don't need? Later you bang the mad dog how? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Dunno wor...maybe I too high demand gua...to be frank, Altis stock brakes is actually consider very good lo for a normal Ori Brake System. But I feel I need a shorter distance and time of braking ever since I almost killed a dog driving 80 - 90km/h and have to brake till 0km/h takes me quite some time to brake and almost 1 inch will hit and kill the dog. Takes me like 4 seconds to a full halt.

Not looking at 4 pot la cuz I dun even understand what the difference between 2 pot or 4 pot or 6 pot. Still didn't have time to google yet. :hmmmm:

I do agree that I like fast lolz! :rofl:
But many cars give way to me? :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom