Ambi-Pur...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Yeah car perfume also must discuss one! heheh. Actually its god that we discuss this. Can know if the product has side effects, lastability, quality and all. Paying less than RM20 for a starter pack and less than RM10 for refills. If you count RM10 for refills every month, you could eat 2 meals, or buy 1 cheap auto magazine like traffic. hehehe.

Have anyone seen the glade imitation ones that came with a free refill. That one good or not? Can be seen in Jusco stores.

If want cheaper then put pnadan leaves inside the car or mandarin oranges peel inside. Free perfume. :P

P_driver

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
If want to budget get those bottles of liquid car perfume refills for like rm 5. One bottle can refill like 20 times the ambi pur. BUt quite fast finish, normally have to top up every 2 weeks

cloud

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by P_driver@Jan 26 2004, 12:31 AM
If want to budget get those bottles of liquid car perfume refills for like rm 5. One bottle can refill like 20 times the ambi pur. BUt quite fast finish, normally have to top up every 2 weeks
Agree with that...
Only last me about a week and have to refill again.. :blink:
Guess quality always come with a price..

P_driver

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Although doesnt last as long but still ver economical and the smell also very unique cause of the blending of ambi pur with pariah perfume. :P

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
forget about all this glade thing. just buy aroma gel and put behing the rear seat. sure leng lui lalu sebelah kereta stim wan.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by Lazarus@Feb 13 2004, 02:38 AM
forget about all this glade thing. just buy aroma gel and put behing the rear seat. sure leng lui lalu sebelah kereta stim wan.
But this aroma gel thingy is not cun la ... if driving a MPV or a Van ok la coz hv much space to put. hehehhe .... Just my 2 cents la

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
Originally posted by simplythebest@Jan 25 2004, 08:13 PM
I use after Tobacco all the while, i have glade too ;) :P
you use both kah... how does it smell when both use at the same time? u sure no lori sampah smell kah?

i'm still using AFTER TOBACCO one .... just nice.

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
buy ambi pur (pacific air)
nice smell, at least for me....

there is also a imtitaion ambi pur that goes by the name AITELI dunno what flavour smells good.....
hahahah..... :huh:

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
I like Ambi Pur Tropic!!! Buy at first smell very nice, but use long already..... my friend say the smell so "heavy" but i smell like nothing leh.... shit my nose rosak already?! I always put on CLOSE and only open when i smell rubbish.... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Had a Triton 2.5 non-VGT with 4D56 DI-D engine ...

Thinking of a turbo upgrade as the engine revs to around 3000 rpm and run out of steam already ...

Does anyone done this before and can recommend which turbo are suitable for the engine ?

Doesnt wanna get crazy power and was hope for minimal turbo lag and more usable more across the rev range ...

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience