• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Alpine In Dash TV + 6 Stacker Changer RM1900

egvi

Known Member
Alpine In Dash TV + 6 Stacker Changer RM1600

My mate(who doesnt have the net) has an Alpine in dash head unit with tv(Model CVA-1003E).The head unit comes with remote and he also has the 6 stacker vcd/cd.

CVA-1003E In-dash Mobile Media Station/Receiver TME-M790 In-dash 7" Wide Screen Monitor
With a Mobile Media Station, you can have audio visual entertainment choices with full system control. You can monitor and command audio and video components via menus on the large screen, which glides out of the dash at a touch of a button when you want to use it. These awesome head units are fun to use and look at, but also present superb audio performance in three models. Alpine's Mobile Media Stations are the centerpiece of your Mobile Entertainment System. This magnificent unit is equipped with a CD player, premium AM-FM radio, 45Watts x 4 amplifier, 4-Volt pre-out and Ai-NET capabilities which make this outstanding head unit the start of a superb high-end system. It also fully integrates with other audio visual sources from CD /Video CD Changer, TV, Games Console and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound and much more. The CVA-1005E is a multi-faceted component with a large, bright monitor designed for classic movie entertainment. It's also an information centre and controller for system equalisation and digital signal processing. It integrates perfectly with Alpine's TV tuner, CD and Video CD Changer, as well as displays the status of all AM/FM radio functions. The CVA-1005E is the perfect way to integrate your total audio visual experience in this multi media age. The CVA-1003E replaces your standard cassette or CD player. It features an AM/FM radio, 45Watts x 4 built-in amplifier and a fully motorised screen which glides in and out of the dash at the touch of a button. It's also the heart of a premium audio visual entertainment system, controlling a wide variety of sources from CD, Video CD, TV and games console, plus much more.

Reason For Selling : Need Cash
Condition : Used

Going for RM1600.(Nego)

Call 012-6911091

Last edited:
boss if i want buy alpine in dash tv only without cd changer...how much price u can give me...

tv

buy both lar.offer price.
dont want changer ?
aiyak.
both lar.u call me.

need indash monitor only here too... coz i got alpine dvd player liao ... now looking for monitor... quote me the price ok?

price reduce

bump.anyone.price reduce to RM1400.

interested buyer here,wats ur best price and location
is it still in the car....pm me your price and location
thanx

bro..pm me the price for indash monitor only..

ASAP..thanks

im so sorry.very busy lately.i will call u.
on duty now.outstation.sory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom