ae111 air con switch to ae101 dash board panel

scottwrx

Nov 18, 2007
keep also no use one.... let us try mah.. may be can sell the thing for u... hehe...
wei bro wfhan. so late tak mau tido kah...

next project..
1. mod daihatsu move small crystal headlight to my subaru bumper..
2. custom air ram with controller, direct from bumper till filter, with cable to control in case rain...
3. use air con cold air to feed direct to TB, coz read some where cold air will get better FC n power..
muahahaha......

Jun 28, 2006
hehe...bro wfhan....no garage sales currently may (YES) year end sale got lor...erm...actually not much item in hand ady unless body parts....if free can drop by my place....member2 price :listen: wil be gven to clean up my place for CNY...:biggrin:

wfhan

hehe...bro wfhan....no garage sales currently may (YES) year end sale got lor...erm...actually not much item in hand ady unless body parts....if free can drop by my place....member2 price :listen: wil be gven to clean up my place for CNY...:biggrin:
cool... :listen: ....

scottwrx

Nov 18, 2007
guys,

any of your who r interested in doing this modification, plz let me know, coz i m going to kl on this sunday, come out for for tt lah.. n share knowledge...
plz bring along your ae111 switch as well, so i can explain it better... i will bring along my completed ae101 air con cover n u guys bring ur ae111 air con switch..

thanx!!

scottwrx

Nov 18, 2007
ehehe...bro.. u confirm come ar?

i got torch light.. damn big n long one.. like us police use one... maglight power.. muahahaha..... guys, interested plz read another thread tt on 4th january to confirm location n time.. thanx

scottwrx

Nov 18, 2007
it depends lah.. this is what i did the first time, mine is put the switch behind the ae101 panel.. i upload the pics now lah.. hehe...

Bump: surface a bit dirty coz didnt clean up the filler n sanding.... will sand the surface smoothly when got time...

EDRA

Nov 15, 2006
mine, i directly cut the ori panel measure the ae111 switch to fix to ori ae101 a/c panel. i put in front like we put radio to the panel. but must cut it carefully. salah cutting tak cantik lah. after that i gum pakai hardex half hour punye sebab memang kuat gum nya.

scottwrx

Nov 18, 2007
before you stick the switch, better make sure the socket area doesnt touch the radio... when i did the first time, the back of the switch area-socket area, block touch the radio n cannot fit in nicely.. need to adjust the angle a bit...

EDRA

Nov 15, 2006
if u do like mine u will fit it nicely. never kacau anythng backside. it is like the ori ae101 switch.