AE-101 FX/Wagon Meter Wiring

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vh-101

500 RPM
Hi all Sifus.. ! I plan to put on the vvt light to my Wagon Auto meter's PWR LED. So I have 2 questions,

1. Do I need to add extra resistor if I connect the vvt light to the PWR there?

2. Anyone has a wiring diagram for FX/Wagon meter? This is because I am not too sure which one connects to the LED of PWR or MANU.

Many thanks!!

Vh-101, I'm also looking for you tye of modify. Please share if you find the solution.

Luxun, i know, i saw ur thread asking Mr.Chin about this. I was waiting for an answer also. But I saw Mr.Chin misunderstood what are you trying to ask. Therefore, I created a new thread to get more information about it..

To all Sifus.. pls pls help ... :adore::adore::adore:

yup...we've discussed before...
i not quite sure what's he asking...cuz not quite familiar with auto setup...

help him...

Actually garytrd have done this in his meter by his foreman.... but now this foreman very lan si one. always said see if he have time or not...knn.
If i'm not mistaken, his foreman tap the signal from ECU to the meter LED. But not sure if there is any resistor require.

LED need resistor 1k ohm...

2. Anyone has a wiring diagram for FX/Wagon meter? This is because I am not too sure which one connects to the LED of PWR or MANU.

not quite understand what you were saying...:hmmmm:

LED need resistor 1k ohm...

not quite understand what you were saying...:hmmmm:

i think i understand it sifu chin....

i think what he want to do is.. to install the vvt light to the existing LED in the wagon meter...

wagon auto transmission meter.. got 2 unused LED (if they convert the transmission to manual)

1 is PWR (power)
the other one is MANU (manual)

so he plan to put the LED in the existing unused PWR led....

isit correct what i'm trying to clarify? :biggrin:

if found the way of feeding the VVT signal to the PWR LED ,pls share..

Looks like more and more ppl going to DIY the VVT light into the meter's PWR LED.

For those who successfully done it, could you guys please share?

Thanks!

seems like the topic ended without any information. am i missing out in other thread that already have the solution?

Nope. Did not found any solutions. We did the modifications and the Power LED lights will off when the vvt triggers and vice versa. So now I am using a LED indicator to monitor the vvt, not using the light in the meter.

If I am correct I saw Gary of TPS selling the meter by stating that it can be modified with the vvt light. Sorry Gary, mind to come in and enlighten us the way to connect the vvt to our meter?

Your comments are precoius.

Thanks...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom