Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Advan neova tyres with 15 inch rims at 950 nego!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Advan neova tyres with 15 inch rims at 950 nego!

nakata86

Known Member
Advan neova tyres, AD07, with the size of 195/50/15. with at least 70 percent thread left.
comes with volk racing CE28 rims(taiwan), bronze, perfect condition, like new! :angel_smile:
previously on a satria gti, so it can be used in most proton cars. pcd 100.
reason for selling is because im selling off the car, wanting to change it back to stock first. =)
for pictures pls pm me ure email.

pls contact 0126901888 or 0122392035!
thank you.

pic please!!!if can swap with my work emotion <<replica>>

bro,
i'm currently running on 114.3 's pcd. really interested on your ad07 bro. also using this brand but my one need replacement. erm... can u pls drop me info through sms then i'll call u to see and arrange. how about that? i don't need that rims by the way. really serious. 019-3444468

sorry, only doin swapping with ori gti rims with top up. other than that i'm not really keen. ad i'm selling the whole set of wheels with tyres and rims intact. no separate selling. just to clear some doubts. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Goodyear-Highway-Helper-App-01.jpg

Goodyear has launched an interesting app that’s been tailor made to the needs of the Malaysian market for both iPhone and ‘droid users; dubbed the Goodyear Highway Helper.

<!--more-->Goodyear wants in on the explosive growth of smartphone users internationally and the tyre company totally understands how any minor/major highway incident can be such a hassle/traumatic experience, which...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom