9/11 conspiracy.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
how could the whole world ignore it and to think that it was such a sick government taking charge ........ UN should send their people to inspect US instead man

rizal_eg9

Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
The documentary was awesome. Coming to think about it, it make our government seems not really bad. At least our government do not killed malaysian just to protect its interest.

Thanx for the links.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
well i think it's better to make everyone aware and raise questions in their head rather than let them treat some of us like terrorist.....bastards....

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
fark...thanks a lot for the url mate...always like conspiracies...and i too dont have any reason not to believe the shit that has been going on

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
hmm...dont be too sure bro...bout our govt..

this people kill their own, right in front of the whole world...that's wat we can see la..

wat about those we cannot see?..soft killing...
a lot of our good people have been "killed" oso, by our own....anwar...musa...etc...

think of it...

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
i think if we juz think of what "they" will gain from the war den we'll know is this true or or juz another lie...but i think we'll never know the truth..

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
the guy should win a documentary award man! :_:

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
DRFT_240sx said:
how could the whole world ignore it and to think that it was such a sick government taking charge ........ UN should send their people to inspect US instead man
UN is US's...

Xxxx did all that is just merely a reason to blame and bring down Xxxxx Xxx Xxxxx and eventually started xxx with the country that are rich of xxxxxxxxx. Imagine this, he gained control of the world's xxxxxxxxx price. He can be so damn fucking rich.

No doubt, that he cant live forever. But imagine the legacy he made for himself and his generations to come. The generation of Xxxx family. By the time we had the truth, Xxxx are too rich, too powerful, even in full control of the world and not just anyone can simply bring Xxxx family down.

Let's just hope, what is true is unveiled. Decades? Centuries later? Doesn't matter. And hope the power can be overcome by truth.

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
i dont believe in this 1 hour video

one more thing...the terrorist's name not in the flight list........doh..prove?.....a piece of paper want to prove everything? say only..........
and im sure the list is not open for public......confidencial

they can edit the effects....it is easy.....

and those people's comment.......sigh...just type it inside and simply put a name ....

any showing many other buildings got fire...the building never fall.....sigh.....aeroplane hit the building in very very high speed la.....all the steel/bones of the building sure broke.....

other buildings......how can fire break a such a huge strong steel?

and bla bla bla

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
2zzge said:
i dont believe in this 1 hour video

one more thing...the terrorist's name not in the flight list........doh..prove?.....a piece of paper want to prove everything? say only..........
and im sure the list is not open for public......confidencial

they can edit the effects....it is easy.....

and those people's comment.......sigh...just type it inside and simply put a name ....

any showing many other buildings got fire...the building never fall.....sigh.....aeroplane hit the building in very very high speed la.....all the steel/bones of the building sure broke.....

other buildings......how can fire break a such a huge strong steel?

and bla bla bla
If the aeroplane hit the building, and u say should fall down coz the high speed, why dont the building fall down to one side. why must fall down like planned detonation? Watch discovery channel for this.

US said theres nuclear in Iraq. Then now they themself admit theres no nuclear, they made a mistake. HUH? big mistake? Hows that? FBI is just a bunch of school dropout kids?

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
fall to one side? how it would be? not everytime need discovery to teach you...learn yourself...think yourself

the plane hits the top of the building ..and the top so heavy and fell pushing all the way to ground.
how can suddenly a building fall sideway while the ground is still stable
so in your case, the tower MUST fall side way?

sigh..........if this 1 HOUR VIDEO SO POWERFUL...........why not thru out the world
....and IF THIS VIDEO/CASE IS SO REAL.......not his turn to make this video......discovery or other organisation will do it

this is just a video done by someone man....no one really approve , authorize it.....how can we believe it now?

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
the problem is, the US is more powerful than anyone on this planet. You can do so many things but then they will do their own things as well

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
tell me why does this building can still stay put after a bomb exploded right under it (was it? cant remember)
Yes a bomb, which is so powerful, u can see it ripped the building apart.

And what about the pentagon, can u explain better than that guy did ? where are the large pisces from the plane ? why arent there any signs of the wings hitting the building ? wat about the black box ? Please explain if you know the answer

edit: forgot to put the link of the pic
http://www.okcbombing.org/images/1114.jpg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..i'm newbie in this forum..i've own a celica gts for a year.I like to upgrade my celica but i dont know any suitable workshop.Kindly there're someone can email at [email protected] me if you know any [email protected]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience