4G91 Gang..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
If everything goes as planned, my car will masuk bengkel next week.. Dont wanna bother wif the front subframe first.. Must do overhaul.. Huahahah..

yala...rmb wat u planned tat day...mayb major mod...tats y dunwan do subframe....hahaha...wan power dunwan comfort....

If everything goes as planned, my car will masuk bengkel next week.. Dont wanna bother wif the front subframe first.. Must do overhaul.. Huahahah..

erm....wat's the front subframe??
hehehe

abg2..

my car got white smoke coming out oredi...
i go to a few mechs n they r not sure...
they say have to do dis n dat..
basically top overhal..
until i met this 1 mech, he sed its my valve seal..
only change dat..he has d tool,
he sed costs rm250++...
btol ka valve seal?

yeah...
valve seal kaput can cause white smoke oso......
did all those mech check properly before they make judgement???

i mean....
normally when ppl say white smoke....
the 1st thing we think is gasket kaput....
but if all the mech just use their ears to listen n make judgement from there...
even we all oso can b mech la....

if the mech is certain dat ur valveseal kaput.....
let him do lo.....
ask him to make sure after changing the valveseal the prob will b solved......
scared sekali change valveseal then still the same....
then hav to spend $$$ do overhaul somemore.....

erm....wat's the front subframe??
hehehe

the area that get bengkok when u hit a railguard hahahah

Its the front main chasis frame, where headlamp, and stuff is mounted. Mine is so screwed up after an accident that the center member is twisted, causing the front engine mounting to pecah all the time. That accident also cause me to change gearbox due to housing pecah..

if u wanna detect wat is causing the white smoke...first try smelling the smoke?if it doesnt smell like burned engine oil it could be water leaking into the engine instead of oil getting into ur combustion chamber....if it is water,main culprit could be your gaskets.....and if it smelled like burned oil...do a compression test.....if compression is ok....then it should be the seals....if not ok....then its the rings or rings and valve seals....hope this helped u solving it...might as well racun u sikit....if tukar valve seal...sekali la tukar cam and cam pulley and oso timing belt if kena tukar....service tappet oso if got lil sound...one shot do...save money a bit....

yeah...
valve seal kaput can cause white smoke oso......
did all those mech check properly before they make judgement???

i mean....
normally when ppl say white smoke....
the 1st thing we think is gasket kaput....
but if all the mech just use their ears to listen n make judgement from there...
even we all oso can b mech la....

if the mech is certain dat ur valveseal kaput.....
let him do lo.....
ask him to make sure after changing the valveseal the prob will b solved......
scared sekali change valveseal then still the same....
then hav to spend $$$ do overhaul somemore.....

i dunno bro..
he just popup the hood, look here and there,
then straightaway he sed its the valveseal..
hmmmm....
i hope its the valve seal....

Its the front main chasis frame, where headlamp, and stuff is mounted. Mine is so screwed up after an accident that the center member is twisted, causing the front engine mounting to pecah all the time. That accident also cause me to change gearbox due to housing pecah..

ouh ic...
thanks bro tajul
when was ur accident? haih..
siap kene tukar gearbox..

if u wanna detect wat is causing the white smoke...first try smelling the smoke?if it doesnt smell like burned engine oil it could be water leaking into the engine instead of oil getting into ur combustion chamber....if it is water,main culprit could be your gaskets.....and if it smelled like burned oil...do a compression test.....if compression is ok....then it should be the seals....if not ok....then its the rings or rings and valve seals....hope this helped u solving it...might as well racun u sikit....if tukar valve seal...sekali la tukar cam and cam pulley and oso timing belt if kena tukar....service tappet oso if got lil sound...one shot do...save money a bit....

hmmm.....
got smell like burning minyak itam la bro...
hehehe
racun me eh....cam and cam pulley sounds expensive la...eheheh....
not dat enuf money at the moment....
:rolleyes:

wah.....finally u are sending your ride to the workshop already ar? confirm lepas ni monster already la.....confirm no one can kejar...."magical" overhaul....

overhaul only arrr? not turning it into monster? are u sure hehehhehehe

hahhaahhaa good question....i wonder....hmmmm :rolleyes:

Top Bottom