4G61 Turbo

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
Come ON JinKL, think about it, why would people want so much to keep on repeating this, if there wasnt a blink of truth in it?

We dont blame you, if you've followed the wrong belief, perhaps you didnt know better, but sit down for a while, investigate and then find out yourself, the real deal.

If its biting the hand that feeds, we understand. no worries. Truth always has its day. Sooner, or later..:banghead:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
geez.. mr or miss red.dot.. don't u need to sleep ?

anyway thank you for the post on behalf of Turbo One. we should meet up one day and drinks will be on me. :beer:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
as i've informed Tom and Jin.. my reason being this 'mad' at certain quarters who posted about my company greatly pushes me to the limit of patience.

Why did RPM2 all sudden 'dare to claim' our turbos ain't as good as his so called 'friends' in Aussia land ? even from a picture he claimed to have built n tuned in this thread has gone totally wrong...all the descriptions, including the turbo.

A forum is great to help share information, but CORRECT information, obviously in the end thre will still be guys who prefer to believe in the 'distorted' informations sent by people. Alot of time we can understand that for them to accept the fact, truth and reality is alot more painful than sitting with their buddies to brag bout non-existent facts or in plain simple truth called Myths.

i rest my case and await RPM2's apology and retraction on one of his thread towards our Authorised Dealer - Tong Turbo as well as to us - Turbo One.

Regards,
Melvin Siew

red.dot

Jul 7, 2008
geez.. mr or miss red.dot.. don't u need to sleep ?

anyway thank you for the post on behalf of Turbo One. we should meet up one day and drinks will be on me. :beer:
:beer: alas this is the best i can do, as its back to Oz land today, farewell blind believers, many my mates shall hear the story of this, the story of where two boys who started on microtech together, thought they knew so much. Alas sometimes the brain is not where the heart is. hopefully the will learn that the brain should at least be where the mouth is.

Yes, this is the end of RED-Dot. i've said my peace, and hopefully it sinks in. if it dont, so help YOU God. not Mod, read, God. not Mod.:wavey:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Come ON JinKL, think about it, why would people want so much to keep on repeating this, if there wasnt a blink of truth in it?

We dont blame you, if you've followed the wrong belief, perhaps you didnt know better, but sit down for a while, investigate and then find out yourself, the real deal.

If its biting the hand that feeds, we understand. no worries. Truth always has its day. Sooner, or later..:banghead:

yeah bro, im affiliated with millenium but we go to GT Auto to do our dynos , and my car is tuned by Mat Penang and currently by Drax , errr where is Millenium in this picture lolx

i wont delete ur posts, this time u posted them right, just dont use ur "licking, f*ing " keep ur post profesional and i will not touch them , understand :)

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
wah? Millenium@vteckiller oso that guy tarik into this commotion? I read some where in ZTH that Turbo One and Millenium also got affiliation right? i've heard of massive high HP cars built by both parties... :adore:

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
Bro red.dot & sum-dun-fuk,

If your statement rite pls prove it la bro, u build your machine & ask for game with rpm2racing, i don't think so u dare to race with him, in facts talking rubbish all ppl can do here all the time but pls show & prove your monster for us in any drag challenge la..

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008

If your statement rite pls prove it la bro, u build your machine & ask for game with rpm2racing, i don't think so u dare to race with him, in facts talking rubbish all ppl can do here all the time but pls show & prove your monster for us in any drag challenge la..
ya la bro show and prove.:hmmmm:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
the very fact that rpm2racing has no longer replied and has kept quiet shows something :idea::listen::driver::hmmmm::sleep:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

maskulin: and yr ride is..???

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
hahaha...maskulin my friend.. do get your facts right and accurate here.

No.1- your little B8 engine is using a turbo supplied by us la..and the fastest and winningest B8 in Sepang is using a GT35R supplied by our dealer..aiyo..don talk bout game when u get your facts straight first.

No.2 - 90% of winning and fastest car from illegal to legal drag races run on turbos supplied by us la.. from ppl like Ayi(pink) to Suhaimi (EG) to Kelantan boys and legal guys are from Ah Lai (R-Engineering) to Monster Kancil (12seconds) to GT Auto (9.2seconds - record in malaysia)

the fact is Syah is still moving around KL and trying to avoid being slapped with a lawyers letter

Maskulin.. don talk bout Game if u can't even take on the top guys mentioned above.

Can't you guys just shut your gap and think before you talk ! :stupid:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
maskulin.. prove now who's talking rubbish eh ?

From Kedah to KL to JB to Kuching to Miri to Kota Kinabalu...top cars run on products proven and supplied by us..and if you want more facts..we supply all over to places you never even been in your life. You can only dream of Maskulin.

joker.. :stupid:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
mr.maskulin B8 from Bukit Beruntung..

next time talk properly. I see turbos more than you eat rice friend !

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
dc_rock

yes..Millenium aka Joshua is our Dealer. So is Tong Turbo and GT Auto..

as i've been saying earlier..i'm absolutely pissed with people who do not speak the truth and i am STILL WAITING for Syah aka RPM2 to come out with an apology to our Dealer - Tong Turbo and to our company as well for flaming and distorting the true facts.

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
looks like SDF's turbine overheat already, and need to be cool down..black u got watercooler? borrow..

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
Bro SDF's, cool dude!! :biggrin: in facts u hv the conclusion so i heard from others is different statements? so make me alots of confusing. :confused:
i'm pretty sure u got personal conflict with rpm2racing.:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car: Bugatti Veyron
Time: 2.5 seconds
Engine: W-16 (dual V8)<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>
Max Power: 1001hp
Price (USD): 1.4mil

Car: SSC Ultimate Aero TT
Time: 2.78 seconds
Engine: Twin-turbocharged V8
Max Power: 1183hp
Price (USD): 549,000...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience