Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
i agree with koolspyda
and also evo 3

honestly i dun mind the subsidises are remove
as long as they do sumthing bout the transportation system
been taking them since secondary skol and first yr in uni
can u imagine 2hrs jus to travel from puchong to setapak
in a stuffy n hot tube (be it bus or train)

another thing is all these 'profit' from oil business should be channel bac to the soceity
instead of spending on rescue mission or other project tat onli wasting money

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
If that's the case, i think i'll go Brunei pump petrol... onli $0.53/ Liter
Shoot da G !!!!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
hai as i see so many ppl scare when petrol price gone up.....but we still need to drive car to work...rise a little or rise a lot we still need to face the expensive that we going to pump.....at petrol station....

petrol go up is point 1....have u guy think what will happen around us....alot of thinks going to be expensive...

let say teh tarik...little bit rise ...from $0.70 will be $0.80 then now...$1
1 pack so suger is just add $0.05 to $0.10 ..but teh tarik guy just shot us with a new price....

1 cup + $0.10.....
what will happen 100 cup a day....so many money man....

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
well try to be too generalize on student part...not every student hangout at star bucks...i just went there for once in my life only....i wonder wats so nice about it...maybe i dunno about coffee, but for rm10 a drink...i can divide into 2 meal in mamak ...

bt wat i think is salary should be raise up lah...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
If salary low, diversify la! I run my own business but to prepare against any increase in cost, I've to run another business to supplement my income. Make sure of whatever skill u have to make money. And stay away from Get Rich Quick schemes or fake MLMs.

Total now, I run 3 companies - 2 in same service line but different client base and the other is IT support (doesn't make much but it's still money). I plan to start another company soon...

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
fuel

Looks like our G will be increasing the fuel $$ every year from now on......

I think after increase until no subsidy...G will still increase & say..need to untung from ppl buying fuel....until we become the highest in selling fuel...

International recognition straight:_:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i think i have to buy bicycle for home use like going out 'tar pao' food or something

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i still say nothing to worry.till kancil buggers like me complain then u other guys have a prob. LOL

proton12vauto

Known Member
Aug 9, 2004
Kepong
www.cqtech.com.my
y'll think that Malaysian too "lemak" with Subsidy? Come'on, the USA also given the subsidy to their people...not petrol subsidy, but other subsidy....

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
acbc said:
If salary low, diversify la! I run my own business but to prepare against any increase in cost, I've to run another business to supplement my income. Make sure of whatever skill u have to make money. And stay away from Get Rich Quick schemes or fake MLMs.

Total now, I run 3 companies - 2 in same service line but different client base and the other is IT support (doesn't make much but it's still money). I plan to start another company soon...
got vacancy for me ? i can write program..:emoticon_U:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
invisibleghost said:
petrol price increase is only part of it. ur car price is like so damn exp. how come the G nvr say our car price is one of the most exp everytime they say our petrol price is cheapest after every increment. bear in mind, our purchasing power is so damn low
yeah..... why don they say our cars is the most expensive in the region...hehehe

cheapest petrol price, my foot.... they always compare us with UK ( i wonder why they don wan to compare us with Brunei) but UK's salary is damn high and the car is damn cheap... petrol expensive but give and take ma... ours petrol expensive, car also expensive... hiya... all give only....

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
tukang sapu kat UK boleh dapat lebih 1000 Pound sebulan.
How much rm u can get???
me???
5k permonth plus 3k side income.
rumah 2k
kereta 1.5k
bisnes 3k
minggu depan duduk bawah jambatan loh