-New tyre
-Custom exhaust system by CROSS
-Fully Daihatsu Mira Cuore Turbo(L700) body parts
-Daihatsu Mira Gino rear hatch with original dark windshield
-Fully tinted with extra gold tinting
-Running with standard YRV absorbers
REASON FOR SALE upgrading to other car.

SELLING PRICE RM4xxxx
(POST ON BEHALF OF FRIEND ANYTHING JUZ CALL DIRECTLY TO THE OWNER)

Last edited:
brother~~~~pic pls?????

no need to view the pic, becoz it's better to see the real car.
i have seen the car before, worth every penny. actually u can see the car travelling along LDP everyday.

plz state ur best price bro...........

nice car bro..
saw dis car lalu in front of the big giant there in kj
free bump for u man~

my god! itz for sale...grab it while u can fellaz

Hi NuNo_in_120Y...:regular_smile:
U must b a very gud fren of KE70-4AGE 4 him 2 ask U 2 post his car's advertisement in ZTH...well hello, maybe ive met U in person, in real life b4 wit me knowing ur real name instead of Ur ZTH nick...:regular_smile:
hi deNOMEL...:regular_smile:
yup ive seen da car 1 time too many on da LDP & on many other roads as well, more often than not, i c da car zooming past me at lightning fast speed bcoz itz quite a nippy fast car. i agree wit U, itz one of da nicest & fastest mira cuore replications ive ever seen or sat in...yup ive ridden in dis car b4, if im not mistaken, if my memory serves me correctly, ive even driven it...itz a nice car 2 drive datz 4 sure ;-) .
Hi ke70-4age...:shades_smile:
so dis is ur nick on ZTH...actually ur nick shud b A31-RB2*DET...da nick ke70-4age shud b given 2 i think u know who rite, even though da bugger doesnt deserve it :mouth_closed: hey! since when did u become a werkshop owner or hav a werkshop of ur own huh?:confused_smile: i noe lar u hangout a lot(every single day) at kim keong motor's shop until uve become a regular figure & sort of permanent fixture at ah keong's shop, u, kwai lo Gti & ss3 Prabs..as far as i noe ur a very successful parts runner who can get almost anythin under da sun & noes quite a lot about modding cars, dis fella ke70-4age is a darn gud drifter too datz 4 sure..honestly i cant wait 4 ur cefi to come out & c u back in action drifting again after such a long hiatus. i knew u sadly & reluctantly wanted 2 sell ur wifey's mira cuore replication but i didnt think it'll b dis soon...u 4 real ar taking da perodua myvi, or izzit a naza citra 2 replace u n ur wifey's mira cuore replication, or izzit gonna b an Evo6(hmm...?), a honda stream mayb, a mercedes benz e-class maybe, or mayb u n ur wifey r gonna get somethin else? newayz gud luck wit selling ur wifey's mira cuore replication...i 4 1 am sad 2 c da car go :cry_smile: :sad_smile:
to therest of y'all out there...:regular_smile:
dis is a nice, nippy, fast car y'all! itz worth buying even if ur not a serious fan or die hard enthusiast of K-Kompak cars like mr. K-Kompak himself, ibrahim of K-Kompak mag fame...itz difficult 2 find an almost fully mocked up replication of da mira cuore like ke70-4age's mira cuore replication ere...itz a worthy buy...dun miss dis opportunity of a lifetime 2 own an almost fully mocked up mira cuore replication fellaz! :regular_smile:

hello mivec_stroker,
seems like u know too many things, we'll have to kill u :shot:
maybe i have seen u before at kim keong motor before, who knows?

Hello

Forget about the killings!

Help our bro to sell his price and begin a new era!

Free bump!

haha mivec_stroker, i guess u should have known who am i by now, since i've been to your house before haha.
another bump from me.

how high can the bank give loans for this car?? has it been JPJ approved??

call or sms the owner lah, he seldom log-in to internet wan.

motherker said:
seriously, 40K can get urself 2.0 turbo(280HP) 1995 wira d.......
TD06 turbine(twin fin)>better dan evo6.........if u wan PM me.............
30K(FIRM)
I'm sorry to say, motherker. Do you think you're buying something in "Pasar Malam"? Try using your big brain(if you have 1), and think. What year is it now? 2006, would you pay RM40k for an 11 year-old car??????? And what, you wanna take loan for it? For instance, that car is only worth RM20k max for a 1.5 body, loan maybe you can get RM20k. How many years do you wanna take? Give it 3 years, k? By the time you finish the final payment, Your "Lovely" Wira 2.0l with "big-big" turbo is a crap. :shades_smile:

If you think you can offer something like RM30k "only", try looking for something within your SMALL budget. And by the way, I don't think you can afford to drive this car. Doesn't suit you.

:embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

interested but ur price bro...nah dont want to comment more...but good luck in ur sales...and if ur price reduced let me know...

motherker said:
bro, seriously, 40K i would rather buy a new MYVI.....................
problem free,
got warranty,
free service,
new car(high value)
n lots more..............
only a moron would consider ur car for 40K.......lolx.........
even 1.5WIRA SE(A) year 2004 goes for only 25K.........
IMHO............40K for ur shitty car??????haha......ur flyin kite......real big big big KITE..........kekekeke...........
Then, go get yourself a MYVi. You're the type that don't know how to appreciate any cars. So, FUCK OFF FROM MY THREAD!!!!

As for your information, it's not like i have to really sell the car. I've got plenty of cars. I love to play with cars, so, if you want something that you want to use as daily driving, you shouldn't be here looking for cars. This site is for "CAR ENTHUSIAST" only. Get lost from here, go to any used car dealer that you can find something that you can AFFORD, ok KIDDO????

"only a moron would consider your car for 40k", DO YOU CONSIDE YOURSELF AS 1 OF THE MOST BRAINLESS 1 to post into this thread, and asking for just M30k for something that you couldn't really afford??????

GO HOME!!!!! Like i've said, ppl who knows me, they know who i am. They know that i don't really wanna sell this car. And moreover with ppl like you, RM30k is nothing to me, GOT IT!!!??? You can just keep that RM30k as your funeral funds.

:embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

such a harsh bro...........
urgent sale,
priced reduced,
yet reluctant sale,
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience