1992 Ford Telstar

I changed the engine lar bro.....just get a KLZE from any chop shop, I was lucky to find a relatively new engine with very very good condition......cost me a miserable 1K, and since the engine is a direct drop in, without any mods involved, the labour was only RM 300 including consumables like eng oil, other parts, incl. the refrigerant top up and full service.....all in RM 1300. Dollar for dollar that was the best mod I ever done to my ride as the HP was bumped from 150ish to 200ish bhp.....

j3ff_lwh said:
2.5i V6? I taught CKD Ford Telstar V6 was 2.0i V6? Did you changed the engine? OR Did you import this car personally?

1k for a 2.5 V6 engine is quite cheap... Is it a Mazda KLZE or Ford Engine? Taken from Ford Probe, Mazda MX6?

hi there guys i'm new in this forum... can u guys help me out....pls..

I'm driving a telstar 95", 2.0 DOHC, is the eng moulding same as the v6? planing to change... cos eng got white smoke commin out... & the benkel ppl said it's costy to do the repair....any comments??

And also bout the pic i saw of fzavier's car cool kit lah man....is it a custom or ori??
any place to intro... for bodykitz.... ?

thanx...

Hi my first day here, I see that there still a little people drive Telstar
I myself is one of them but lately difficult to find spare part for it. My car is still mostly stock but with few mods but not extreme
The latest is my carburetor and pwer steering pump. Any advice where to find spare for it

Oh wow.. good luck finding those man.

Hi my first day here, I see that there still a little people drive Telstar
I myself is one of them but lately difficult to find spare part for it. My car is still mostly stock but with few mods but not extreme
The latest is my carburetor and pwer steering pump. Any advice where to find spare for it
These days the telstar has become a car some people drive until it cannot be driven anymore (cheap no need loan transportation). What parts are you looking for ? And oh yeah, the car is basically a mazda 626, so you can try asking for mazda 626 parts, minus the bodyparts of course.

Last edited:
These days the telstar has become a car some people drive until it cannot be driven anymore (cheap no need loan transportation). What parts are you looking for ? And oh yeah, the car is basically a mazda 626, so you can try asking for mazda 626 parts, minus the bodyparts of course.
Yah! those days Asian Ford car base on Mazda......:driver:

Hi Bros, anyone knows any good mechanic that repair or refurbish a power steering pump. I couldn't find the part at any half cut in kl, by the wat this is my daily ride

Attachments

• IMG_20181213_202307.jpg
    IMG_20181213_202307.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 156

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom