15' vega woofer

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
Mu3geN said:
wanna ask how mush is a second hand 15' vega woofer worth old model type not sure wat the model
thx
last time i saw rm 2500 4 a used unit of 15" cervin vega stroker d2

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
cerwin vega is an old sub especially the stroker. Why get an old sub and used condition? I would prefer the RE MT over the Stroker even teh DD 9xxx series subs are proven to beat the stroker anytime.

Mu3geN

Jun 15, 2005
subang jaya
wow old model still so expensive ?

cos my fren just bought a bmw and it come with the 15' cevin vega and he wanted to sell it so thinking to buy it

if i get 1 sub that u talking how much will it cost wat the brand anyway thx for yr advise bro

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Mu3geN said:
wow old model still so expensive ?

cos my fren just bought a bmw and it come with the 15' cevin vega and he wanted to sell it so thinking to buy it

if i get 1 sub that u talking how much will it cost wat the brand anyway thx for yr advise bro
i dont know what model is that cerwin vega are you referring to but if you are talking about SPL then maybe the stroker might suits you.

Yuo cant get Resonant Engineering here in Malaysia. RE MT is the SPL version of RE subs. Or you can look for the SX series. I wont be cheap plus shipping will kill you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): As we progress to Part 2 of the Gumball 3000 Rally for the rich and famous, the parade run through the city is what the spectators anticipate every single year as the exotics drop jaws and break necks with their insane aesthetics or showmanship. Even a good and hard jab to the revs from their V8, 10 and 12s are symphony to their ears of the bystanders while a chilling sensation...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience