ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
VR....Dismantle my useless UR strut bar you mean....Not dismantle my car....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: But anyways...Is out of my car already...Brought it to a mech and got it off...Then i left it at the shop....I think they use it to scare dogs or use as a hangar now....Hahahahha

I didnt help much also in the DIT....I just made some noise and join in the laughter.....Hahahahaha
We did not need to dismantle that UR because already loose......hhahhahahhahahhahahahhah:biggrin: :biggrin:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
wow DIT seems fun hahaha boleh join kah? totally agree with u bro vr, we gotta start it somewhere, good thing is can easily find most of the information on the web compared to older days......anyway out of topic sikit any idea where to get plastic dip for reasonable price? any idea how much is it selling for now?:hmmmm:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
well i suppose most of the car guys like to get their hands on their car hahaha...thanks for the link bro but i've messed it up trying to diy, spraying distance too near....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well i suppose most of the car guys like to get their hands on their car hahaha...thanks for the link bro but i've messed it up trying to diy, spraying distance too near....
Our group some did plastic dip too and you have to buy a few more cans for trial and error. They spray, not right, peel then spray again. In fact some did a few rounds.....

Have to join tt or DIT alraedy......lol:biggrin:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
well, mine is like rough surface... after that i read up its caused by too near spray distance and not shaking it from time to time. ahhahaa the bonnet looks something like fabric mat texture LOL

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Yea I meant that, something like those fabric mat whr u sweep in different direction u get diff colour like that... don't really know how to explain

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Yea I meant that, something like those fabric mat whr u sweep in different direction u get diff colour like that... don't really know how to explain

U have to make sure not to spray that close and not going to thick in one go. Thin layers are better and work your way layers by layers. I'm planning to plastidip my wira roof lining coz it's so ugly already. Will share the project on the plastidip thread. hehe

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Well, i think its because of not shaking it well enough from time to time. :hmmmm: When i apply the first layer after shaking it looks good but when i work my way through layer by layer i didnt shake it from time to time so i guess thats why the result is like that. I did spray layer by layer for 7-8 layers.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Well, i think its because of not shaking it well enough from time to time. :hmmmm: When i apply the first layer after shaking it looks good but when i work my way through layer by layer i didnt shake it from time to time so i guess thats why the result is like that. I did spray layer by layer for 7-8 layers.
lucky it's plastidip so can peel off and start over. if normal paint, you have to sand it down again. haha

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Well, if it's normal paint I wouldn't do it myself in the first place hahahah I don't trust myself

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car: Bugatti Veyron
Time: 2.5 seconds
Engine: W-16 (dual V8)<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>
Max Power: 1001hp
Price (USD): 1.4mil

Car: SSC Ultimate Aero TT
Time: 2.78 seconds
Engine: Twin-turbocharged V8
Max Power: 1183hp
Price (USD): 549,000...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience