Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Kevin, I rarely voice out against what you write, be it your Z project or any other posts. This one is different because the Evo happens to belong to a friend of mine. I think it is very insensitive of you to put up a post such as this in the forum.

I am not sure if there is anyone else in zth that has put up similar queries on the accident, but, if you noticed, not even those INVOLVED have started a thread on the accident. Doesn't that tell you that they are respecting the owner's privacy?

Do you understand what I am saying? If it was someone else who had posted this, I would have similar reaction. So, don't take this personally.

I just think your post, despite your justifications, is done in very poor taste.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Kevin, sorry but my post was not meant to gratify you.

There's no need to kepohchi anymore or compare this to a fatal accident on the news.
In fact that is bad taste.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Kevin, I rarely voice out against what you write, be it your Z project or any other posts. This one is different because the Evo happens to belong to a friend of mine. I think it is very insensitive of you to put up a post such as this in the forum.

I am not sure if there is anyone else in zth that has put up similar queries on the accident, but, if you noticed, not even those INVOLVED have started a thread on the accident. Doesn't that tell you that they are respecting the owner's privacy?

Do you understand what I am saying? If it was someone else who had posted this, I would have similar reaction. So, don't take this personally.

I just think your post, despite your justifications, is done in very poor taste.
Bro, I understood what happened and had no ill intention against your friend, you or anyone else. It was acceptable when I posted a super car crash news link I saw from my Facebook friends. But yes, this is a different story, because it happened in Malaysia and some of the people here are friends of the car owner. So I can understand that.

I can understand on what you wanted me to do. And that I did by removing the pictures almost instantly. I could have turned a blind eye, ignored the thread and let this one snowballed into an avalanche, but I care bout the privacy of the owner and instantly removed it. there's a post an accident picture thread in lowyat.net , what may seem normal and fine there, doesn't seem to be the case here, I suppose.

No worries bro, I do not want to have any issues at all. I am listening and acting as soon as possible. What I disliked was people blatantly bashing me, as illustrated above. Please send my sincere regards to the Evo owner.

I make mistakes, I'm human, I learn from it. But yes, few posts up, I posted the Supercar crash photos in Japan, yet no one complained about it, so I applied the same ruling to this one.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Kevin, sorry but my post was not meant to gratify you.

There's no need to kepohchi anymore or compare this to a fatal accident on the news.
In fact that is bad taste.
I understood that, but least you explained what happened to me and I am satisfied to listen to the littlest of information. At least, you are making sense to me rather than most people here.

What works for you, might not work for me. You might view the world as round and I may view the world as flat. We are always gonna have conflicting views on how the world works. I apologize if that is bad taste, but what is done is done, accept the mistakes I've done and move on to see that I don't do it again. Cheers bud.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

here's the link to the collection of accident photos here. my guess lowyat being the largest forum in malaysia accepts that, i should be the norm of other forums.

Accident pics

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Thanks for spicing up ZTH ~ Once a while, we need this :thefinger:

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Yeah!! Dammit Kevin... You seem to be flame proof!!
dude i am not flame proof lol, later i die when they shoot me with secret weapon, how? don't toss more oil to the fire la, later i hangus teruk. i already did what i done, but still people not satisfied, what to do.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
[H] [K] [S];1063810541 said:
Dude, just mind your own business please. Thank you...
thanks for the advice, i appreciating you reading 4 pages long of text thats been going on, tried to rectify, hope you seen that.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Kevin,

I think the best is to apologize to who it may concern. You may have your own view which to you may look correct, but not to others. Well, its obvious the majority here do not think or see the way you do. I believed you have explain yourself very well, but as you can see...

My personal advice is, apologize and forget bout this thread. The lesson which can be learned here is never to get public in whatever we are not involved with.

-End-

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Kevin,

I think the best is to apologize to who it may concern. You may have your own view which to you may look correct, but not to others. Well, its obvious the majority here do not think or see the way you do. I believed you have explain yourself very well, but as you can see...

My personal advice is, apologize and forget bout this thread. The lesson which can be learned here is never to get public in whatever we are not involved with.

-End-
K_Takuya, thanks for your insight, already done that and hope they will all move on as well.

I've already moved on, just hoping the same. The issue should have been over when I removed the photos, but you could tell some of them went personal with me. I am getting out of this thread. Peace.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
End day.... its not how he/she crash... its about the owner which is safe now... good to hear the owner is ok. well... many people crash here and there and its an everyday thing around the world. we always hope that the owner is safe and nobody else got hurt during any incident.

Thanks for everybody's concern about the crash.

we should bless ourselves and our friends who are still alive and kicking plus still able to enjoy our automotive enthusiasm.

God bless us drivers... and previous victims...

Status
Not open for further replies.