Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Kevin,

I think the best is to apologize to who it may concern. You may have your own view which to you may look correct, but not to others. Well, its obvious the majority here do not think or see the way you do. I believed you have explain yourself very well, but as you can see...

My personal advice is, apologize and forget bout this thread. The lesson which can be learned here is never to get public in whatever we are not involved with.

-End-

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Kevin,

I think the best is to apologize to who it may concern. You may have your own view which to you may look correct, but not to others. Well, its obvious the majority here do not think or see the way you do. I believed you have explain yourself very well, but as you can see...

My personal advice is, apologize and forget bout this thread. The lesson which can be learned here is never to get public in whatever we are not involved with.

-End-
K_Takuya, thanks for your insight, already done that and hope they will all move on as well.

I've already moved on, just hoping the same. The issue should have been over when I removed the photos, but you could tell some of them went personal with me. I am getting out of this thread. Peace.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
End day.... its not how he/she crash... its about the owner which is safe now... good to hear the owner is ok. well... many people crash here and there and its an everyday thing around the world. we always hope that the owner is safe and nobody else got hurt during any incident.

Thanks for everybody's concern about the crash.

we should bless ourselves and our friends who are still alive and kicking plus still able to enjoy our automotive enthusiasm.

God bless us drivers... and previous victims...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ZTH should have hypermilers as their members. It's not necessary to be a devoted hypermiler, but trying some tricks should be enough. :proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience